March 2012 Weddings
Options

Trying not to Stress

I'm 11 days from the wedding and can NOT believe that it's already here...well i guess i can..been planing it for 1.5 yrs..but anyways...as the days get closer..i get more and more anxious..i'm sure this is normal..but just can't help the feeling.  It's amazing how everthing is due at the same time!! everyone wants their final payments two weeks before the wedding..they should really stagger that out..lol..just venting.  I live in ATL and the weddign will be in NJ and was not aware that we needed 72 hrs for the marriage license....wish I had known that before booking my flight..but anyways! to all of the MARCH brides...Congrats and i'm sure we will all look amazing on our day....!!

Re: Trying not to Stress

• Options
    Congrats to you as well!  Just try to remember to breathe and enjoy every moment of it because from what the other girls are saying, it goes way too fast!
  • Options
    HobokensFuryHobokensFury member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited March 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_trying-not-to-stress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:e56cbf0e-6997-4af3-b004-578fe9c8081aPost:78e9e9ea-6366-4476-8207-2688df745904">Trying not to Stress</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm 11 days from the wedding and can NOT believe that it's already here...well i guess i can..been planing it for 1.5 yrs..but anyways...as the days get closer..i get more and more anxious..i'm sure this is normal..but just can't help the feeling.  It's amazing how everthing is due at the same time!! everyone wants their final payments two weeks before the wedding..they should really stagger that out..lol..just venting.  <strong>I live in ATL and the weddign will be in NJ and was not aware that we needed 72 hrs for the marriage license....wish I had known that before booking my flight..</strong>but anyways! to all of the MARCH brides...Congrats and i'm sure we will all look amazing on our day....!!
    Posted by sanfahm[/QUOTE]

We're date twins!  Just remember if you are getting married on a Saturday or Sunday the court is not open so you must apply by 3pm on this coming Tuesday for a weekend ceremony. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

@Rachel - Thank you!!
    @Date Twin :) ..and that is part of the stress i'm going through! we get there at 8:30pm on Tuesday night (3/13) and didn't find out until AFTER i had booked my flights that it took 72 hrs...SO..we have to go to airport at 4am to pray & beg & pray & beg that we can get an earlier flight...so i'm trying to keep my positive hat on and feel that everything will work out.  If i don't speak to you before our big day..good luck & hope to see pics!! :)

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_trying-not-to-stress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:e56cbf0e-6997-4af3-b004-578fe9c8081aPost:fc6a49ac-ed52-44f7-83bd-672ff74d03c3">Re: Trying not to Stress</a>:
    [QUOTE]@Rachel - Thank you!! @Date Twin :) ..and that is part of the stress i'm going through! we get there at 8:30pm on Tuesday night (3/13) and didn't find out until AFTER i had booked my flights that it took 72 hrs...SO..we have to go to airport at 4am to pray & beg & pray & beg that we can get an earlier flight...so i'm trying to keep my positive hat on and feel that everything will work out.  If i don't speak to you before our big day..good luck & hope to see pics!! :)
    Posted by sanfahm[/QUOTE]

Also if neither of you is a NJ resident you have to go to the town you're getting married in.  I would call them and ask if you went first thing Wed morning would it be available by end of day Friday.  It's worth a try.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards