Favors

Custom M&M's Groupon Deal

BlueRCBlueRC member
5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper

Groupon is offering a $15 deal for $30 worth of custom M&M’s plus if you use EAT15 code it saves you an additional 15% off. 

http://www.groupon.com/deals/mymms-com-9-philadelphia?utm_campaign=UserReferral&utm_medium=email&utm_source=uu

Re: Custom M&M's Groupon Deal

• I've gotten M&Ms for a favor once and the "ink" was rubbing off before I even touched them.  The M&Ms looked sloppy.  I'd rather just have a bag of M&Ms without the personalization.
  • I personally don't like candy that isn't in the original packaging--for example--box of two/three truffles from a chocolatier/Godiva is great because the chocolatier packaged them and sealed them.  Whenever I see the mesh bags of jordan almonds, M&Ms, etc., I won't take them.  I wonder how many people touched them while counting them into the bags, where they've been sitting for however long before wedding, etc.  I find it very unappetizing.
  • oh my goodness... i am a couple weeks shy of saving some money... We have spent a total of 300.00 on personalized M&M's.  A little saving would have been nice! :) 
  • If your M&Ms are broken or printed weirdly, you just call their customer service and they will send you a free replacement bag. 

The printing on ours was off center and I called them to complain and they sent over a whole new order. If you are getting closer to your date, they will even ship them quicker for you.
  • We purchased them in the individual bags. There is a 20% off coupon out there too.
  • BlueRCBlueRC member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I will be purchasing them in individual bags too. It's perfect because they are my favorite candy. Plus we are doing a 40's/50's theme and M&M's were created in the 40's. For 150 favors we are looking at about $120.  

We purchased them in the individual bags. There is a 20% off coupon out there too.
    I only found a 15% discount, do you know the 20% coupon code?

catlady14 said:
    If your M&Ms are broken or printed weirdly, you just call their customer service and they will send you a free replacement bag. 

The printing on ours was off center and I called them to complain and they sent over a whole new order. If you are getting closer to your date, they will even ship them quicker for you.
    Good to know - Thanks!
  • We are getting ours in the little tins.  They ship pre-packed, so there is no individual hands on your candy.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards