African American Weddings

NWR: Speculations

The rumor mill is GOING in on Beyonce sister Solange attacking JayZ in the elevator (LINK). And don't get me started about these memes....people were fast as hayle with them! I'M DYING!!!!

What do you ladies (and minsu5) think??

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: NWR: Speculations

• island07b2bisland07b2b member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited May 2014
    The memes are funny for sure.  

Now exactly what building were they in?  

That was a seriously LONGGGG elevator ride and was that the bodyguard holding Solange back because if he was there to guard Jay-Z, Jay-Z needs to find somebody else.  Solange has got some long arms and long legs. She may want to think about getting in the ring.

Bey was just as quiet as she could be.  She wasn't shaking nothing and I am not used to that.  In fact it looked like she was acting as if they weren't in the elevator with her. Strange.

I just need to know what in the world did Jay-Z say to Solange to set her off? Whatever it was I think Bey agreed with sis.  Thus, her silence.  

On the serious side, something is not right between Bey and Jay.  There's no way I could stand by and watch that interaction and not get to rolling my neck or taking off my earrings and shoes to calm down someone.  Either she agreed with her sis and was letting sis handle her biz or she was on the side of her hubs and feared catching that same beat down from little sis.  Either way Bey lost.    

Lawdy...

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• The memes are funny for sure.  

Now exactly what building were they in?  

That was a seriously LONGGGG elevator ride It really was wasn't it!!! They said dude pushed the emergency stop so he could get stuff under control in private but then, all of this here -->  and was that the bodyguard holding Solange back because if he was there to guard Jay-Z, Jay-Z needs to find somebody else.  Whoever's bodyguard he is, he need to go. If he can't hold that little girl back, pin her in a corner, anything, they need to find someone who can. He's not doing his job either way. Solange has got some long arms and long legs. She may want to think about getting in the ring. LMAOOOO!!! SHE GOT THAT REEEEACH!

Bey was just as quiet as she could be.  She wasn't shaking nothing and I am not used to that.  In fact it looked like she was acting as if they weren't in the elevator with her. Strange.

I just need to know what in the world did Jay-Z say to Solange to set her off? Whatever it was I think Bey agreed with sis.  Thus, her silence.  

On the serious side, something is not right between Bey and Jay.  There's no way I could stand by and watch that interaction and not get to rolling my neck or taking off my earrings and shoes to calm down someone.  Either she agreed with her sis and was letting sis handle her biz or she was on the side of her hubs and feared catching that same beat down from little sis.  Either way Bey lost.    

Lawdy...

All of the above. it was so weird how Beyonce just kind of stood there. like if it was my sister (which i don't have) and my husband and i'm taking sisters side, i'd be allll the way on the other side of the elevator with her either calming her down or REEEEACHING with her. if you look, real close it look like beyonce got her head towards jayz and you can see what looks like "talking" coming from JayZ. I heard Solange has "mental issues" (I didn't read into what kind) so i was like maybe she snapped and Beyonce letting them hash it out, but then again, you not putting your hands on my man. I'd have stepped in. The whole thing is weird. Bey was real nonchalant about it, so maybe this is "normal". who knows. I hope we get an explanation of events. but if we do, i don't think we'll get the truth or we'll get a candy coated version. An Olivia Pope type is doing some kind of damage control right now.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • HaHa - Olivia Pope sure is working right now.  She sure is because that was some hot embarassing mess.  

If Solange was experiencing mental issues they are going to need to make sure her special jacket follows her wherever she goes.  Afterwards, she and all of them really just walked out the building as if they took the stairs instead of that elevator.  

• lol something has always seemed off about their relationship but thats me i need bey and jay to go have several seats and be out the spot light for a good YEAR take kimmy and kanye with them... ugh... 

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Preach Dineva!  Rug head made some good points.  :-)

• YESSSSSSS he did make some valid points lol but i swear i was dying laughing he is toooo much

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• He is funny.  I've seen several of his vids.  I just get a laugh looking at his get-up.  Did he say something about his menthol lips burning? LOL

• bol girl yesss lol lol that dang wig and outfit had me bolmbo and im supposed to be working lol all caught up with him lol lol i died several times watching it lol

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• edited May 2014
    @misstira, you wronger mcwrongy pants for that! but I. am. here.  for every bit of you and tash's foolishness!  I can't stand ya'll!  lmao!

"dived on that man with her Easter dress on"

"that not for the glory of the Kingdom"

"She's an F-list fashionista, she's Auntie, a mother, a street fighter and a mortal kombat"

what the hell is a Rotweilder? lol

@ 3:56 - every word of that!

• @sultry - I am going to need an interpreter for that report.  Only the reporter knew what she was talking about.  Sounded to me like she said Solange was on the moon, saw a Rotweilder, thought it was candy and that Jay-Z was trying to throw it on her Easter dress.  

• lol lol lol lol

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• ok i am going to have to watch when i get home.... 

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @sultry - I am going to need an interpreter for that report.  Only the reporter knew what she was talking about.  Sounded to me like she said Solange was on the moon, saw a Rotweilder, thought it was candy and that Jay-Z was trying to throw it on her Easter dress.  
    I hatechu Jodi. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards