October 2014 Weddings

Holy shit...

Remember when I asked if it was flying or dragging? We are just over 5 months out. Holy shit where did April go?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Holy shit...

• shhh don't tell me that! I need to believe it is still March.
  • SERIOUSLY!!!

• I know! I was just thinking this!

I mean, if you want to get technical…we only have FOUR months (and many days).
  • 5 months exactly today!  UHG, so many things to do still!!

Anniversary
  • We had our final tasting last night. I am so ready for it to be here!
  • jaz3088jaz3088 member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary First Answer
    so many things left to do still!!!!! Time is flying....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 5 months and 2 weeks for me. Im in a lull at the minute...should I feel concerned that I dont seem to have too much to do until August? :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Lowell14 said:
    5 months and 2 weeks for me. Im in a lull at the minute...should I feel concerned that I dont seem to have too much to do until August? :)

I understand the lull! I have everything done with the exception of booze and tuxes. Just playing the waiting game at this point...
  • smalfrie19smalfrie19 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited May 2014
    I am so ready for this to be over. I need my vacation in July and then I will start worrying about the wedding.
    Anniversary
  • It needs to be here now. I have a few DIY projects that I just want to do, but I can't just yet. Programs have to wait a bit and I want to make a card box. I could do that now, but I have nowhere to store it and I'll have to look at it every damn day. :( 

I have been at this since December 2012…is it over yet! (I say this now, but I will be going through severe withdrawal once its over)
  • Jean0715 said:
    It needs to be here now. I have a few DIY projects that I just want to do, but I can't just yet. Programs have to wait a bit and I want to make a card box. I could do that now, but I have nowhere to store it and I'll have to look at it every damn day. :( 

I have been at this since December 2012…is it over yet! (I say this now, but I will be going through severe withdrawal once its over)
    Ugh..try JULY of 2012! Its fucking torture!!!!
    Anniversary
  • Also, today is my 10 month anniversary. As of the 25 the month we will have been engaged longer than not.
  • smalfrie19 it feels like torture but it will be so worth it. I see our friends who have gotten engaged after us and are getting married before us and they are all like "OH EM GEE I'm so stressed! Planning is so HARD! How do you do it?" We'll ladies, we are taking our time to save for and plan for the wedding that we want rather plan for the wedding we want with a budget that requires longer savings. :) 
  • Am sitting here, watching 24 and just had the "WTF?" moment that I only have 5 months...I was doing so well until now...lol

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Remember when I asked if it was flying or dragging? We are just over 5 months out. Holy shit where did April go?

I'm starting to ask where May has gone :(

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jayjaayjayjaay member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited May 2014
    I'm 152 days away and I wanna vomit
    Anniversary
  • So i haven't done a thing since March...now that finals are over, I really need to get on some of this shit. Like flowers and rentals! Gah! 143 days to go...
  • mrsb53mrsb53 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    My biggest project lately is trying to come up with a list of songs for the DJ to play. It's work but it's kind of fun, listening to the radio and imagining that song at our wedding :)
  • ashwiseashwise member
    First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I'm officially at where has May gone!! I have all of the little stuff to do, and a few DIY projects.  We've been together for 8 years, and have been engaged "officially" for almost a year now. I cannot wait!! I'm okay with the time flying thing.  :D 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• jayjaayjayjaay member
    I'm still sick to my stomach and just want to know my final count - Destination wedding, fun but frustrating.
    Anniversary
  • @jayjaay, I want to know mine, too! Then again, my invites don't go out until August...one milestone at a time!
  • jayjaayjayjaay member
    @SaraBrideSoon since mine is a destination I'm expecting my count by June 13. My invites have been out since April 14th.
    Anniversary
  • Can't wait for October!
  • @Danielle1222, me either! It is definitely starting to pick up for me! I just wish it was here already.
  • @jayjaay, I want to know mine, too! Then again, my invites don't go out until August...one milestone at a time!

This. I'd really like to know who all is coming, but I figure I can't justify send out my invites until August, even with most of my guests coming from out of town.
  • TeddiD34TeddiD34 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited May 2014

I'm so done with the planning! I want Oct 4 to be here RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!!

(I've been planning since Nov. 2011. I'm lame :(  )

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• TeddiD34 said:

I'm so done with the planning! I want Oct 4 to be here RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!!

(I've been planning since Nov. 2011. I'm lame :(  )

Yay for long engagements! I too have been planning since end of 2011! Ha! We got engaged in August 2011!

• I don't know how you ladies have done the long engagement! You are more patient than I am! I could never do that. Our engagement will have been just short of 8 months long. It has felt like torture!
  • WOHOO! October 4...you realize that's 18 weeks away...that's not long.  EEEEEK!
    We are doing our engagement/family pics tomorrow and I'm super excited.  It's all coming together and I can't wait :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards