Nevada-Las Vegas

Reviews - Mirage Wedding, All Events Production & Cashman

ktbabe530ktbabe530 member
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
edited May 2014 in Nevada-Las Vegas

Mirage Poolside Ceremony and Ballroom Reception– A+++

We had our ceremony outside near the waterfall.  Everything was set up perfectly, we had white plywood chairs and white roses at the front.  The pool area was completely closed expect for our group.  It felt very intimate.  Seating started at 7 and ceremony at 7:30, so it was right as the sun was setting.  The waterfall made for some great background sounds too.  Only downside was that it was really windy so the wedding coordinator wasn’t able to lay down the aisle runner, but she ran through with rose pedals right before we walked out.  We had also paid the DJ to upgrade to discrete microphones instead of having one big one in front of us, we had to cancel that too due to the wind.  These things didn’t really bother me at all, the ceremony was amazing and we had a blast!

Our reception was in the Bermuda room, it’s right near the pool entrance.  We got to take a sneak peek before ceremony and it looked even better than I had imagined!  On Thursday we had brought everything to our wedding coordinator and went over where it should all go and everything was perfect.  They even blew up nine inflatable dice for us.  We had a buffet style dinner and everything was delicious, we had a few different salads, steak, chicken, pasta, potatoes and dinner rolls.  Many of our guests had seconds and commented on how good the food was.  I had wanted to eat more, but my dress might have popped off!  The cake was also really good; we got chocolate and vanilla with vanilla butter cream frosting.  The only taste we got was during the cake cutting, though - we were so disappointed!  We should have opted to buy the top, not to save for our anniversary, but to eat the next day! 

We had about 55 people and one bartender; he was amazing!  He knew my drink and had it ready by the time I got to the bar each time.

All Events Productions – A+

These guys were amazing!  We booked them about a year out and they sent us some planning materials and a book with reception ideas.  A few months out we had our first planning meeting with our DJ/MC, Gabe.  During the first meeting we worked through a rough timeline of the reception and talked about different activities we wanted to do.  We had a second planning meeting about a month out to finalize everything and go over our song list.  My husband is a big music guy and he got to pick every song that was played.

Gabe was great at the reception!  He really knew how to keep the party flowing and keep everyone engaged.  We also did a photo booth through them - they brought some props and I had also gotten some off Etsy.  We got to customize a photo strip with them and they printed a copy for everyone in the picture.  13 people = 13 prints.  They would also print an additional one and people could glue it to a page and write a message to us, we used this as our guest book.  Gabe’s wife was actually the one working the photo booth and she made sure everyone got their photos and signed the guestbook.  It has been so fun to look through the pictures and comments!

They also did the music for the ceremony and we paid $150 to upgrade the microphones.  He came to us to explain that the wind would make them useless and all people would hear was the wind.  He still gave us the option and said that if we didn’t use them they would refund us.  We chose the refund because of the wind issues, and by the time we got home we had the credit on the credit card.

Cashman – A+

We loved our photographer, Maria!  We did a first look and family photos out near the volcano and then she knew where to take pictures in the Mirage as well.  She was really nice and friendly - she made it easy to loosen up and take some fun pictures.  We had wanted to get a picture outside after the ceremony with the lights on in front of the Mirage.  We were walking out to the front and she heard the volcano about to go off and we all ran.  We got an AMAZING shot with the volcano going off in the background. 

I had worked with the sales people prior to the wedding and agreed to pay $1,500 for the CD and 5 x 7 prints of all the photos and they would be delivered to the hotel the next morning.  We had a message on our phone when we woke up and the pictures were there before noon!  Maria followed up later that day to make sure we got everything and that we were happy with the photos.  I asked for her address and we’ll be sending her a tip. 

I was really worried about Cashman based on the reviews and they surpassed my expectations! 

We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 

Re: Reviews - Mirage Wedding, All Events Production & Cashman

• JixxtJixxt member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Thanks so much for the reviews, especially Cashman. I am so nervous about them but pretty sure we're committing to 8hrs of photography with them at Wynn.
  • We did 4 hours with Mirage. My wedding coordinator put me in touch with a Cashman consultant and we talked about what I wanted in terms of photography. Also, my photographer called me the day before and we went over everything. I think that really helped. Best of luck! You will have some great photo ops at the Wynn!
    We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 
  • Congrats again date twin! Great reviews and I love those sunset pics at your ceremony, that backdrop was so nice :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Congrats, love the volcano pic! So glad everything went well for you :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
       UK based bride, getting married in Vegas on 14th April 2014!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards