yeah i am being nosy lol
how was your shower... where the pics.... lol 
#okbye 
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: @misstira ma'am how was the shower

• lol i just got my pics back lemme see what i can load up...

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• OK so i cant just copy a picture smh... uggghhh 

Anyway the day went like this..

Went to get my hair done at 9 and my lovely hairdresser was late lol. she came at almost 930.. im like hello im on a time restraint today and aint nobody got time for you being late.. i left there at about 1130 and rushed home only to find out i needed to get my fsil dad to come jerk and grill the chicken..
    Rushed to get him and back home to finish up with the other sides (rice, veggies, meatballs and chopping up fruit for the apps.) finally got done and my makeup lady came.. (l LOVE HER WORK) got glamed up and by that time it was 4.... time to rush to the hall to get things together and set up, my decor lady called and said she was there and then my bartender called and said he was there (NOW IM THINKING MOVE OUTTA MY WAY PPL I GOTTA GO) LOL.. got there unloaded everything and told her where i wanted things to go and chatted with the lady for the games and my dj.. i left at 530 (WHICH WAS THE TIME TO GET STARTED) got home to get dressed only to find out there was still a whole pan of raw chicken that was waiting to get grilled (UGGGGHHHH). Whatever i get dressed of course he has to stay behind pissed of course and i get out and back and get it all started lol

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• tirathemrstirathemrs member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited May 2014
  • so what time did you get back and get started?  how was the food?  did everybody invited come?  did you enjoy yourself?   going forward how we feel bout lying to kinfolk bout the start time? #givethebrideabreak
  • LOL... girl i got back a lil after 6 and ppl were still coming in... now mind you i had about 100 ppl rsvp and about 80 ppl showed (still good turnout) thankfully i didnt spend tons of cash to have this i wouldve been pissed and since we cooked the food you know it was good lol... i had a good time dancing and laughing with my friends and my mom surprised me with the Junkanoo (a bahamian band) and other than that it was all good... the mr of course was acting like a jerk initally due to the whole him being held back and late due to the food but whatever (kanye shrug) 

i wish i could copy and paste a photo but i cant (hence the empy post) lol its on a cd so maybe thats why

we got a ton of gifts and gift cards... 

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Nice... sounds like yall had a good time after you put out a few fires.... 
    i am so nervous my chicago shower is saturday.... 

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LeciaBLeciaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2014
    Hey yall I know I have been absent for a min but let me give my two cents :)
    ok so kudos to me for RSVP-ing and showing up... a little late but hey I made it
    The shower was good and it was a lot of fun.. the food was good.. the dranks were good :)
    the Junkanoo was fun.. the knot is not letting me upload the video 

but her is the picture of me and the bride

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Yassssssssssssss!!!!    Lurve.   

The day sounds like it was awesome.  Bridey and Leesh ya'll look good guhs!
  • aww cute pic...
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • SHOWER PICS!!!! 
    ME.png 285.3K
    ME2.png 930.9K

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• LeciaBLeciaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2014
    oh yes.. i did have a complaint...umm i was the first person out in one of the games... like really the first person out.. i suck..oh well...but everything was was beatiful and I had a wonderful time
    sidenote.. excuse my fat face 

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • misstira gurl your face is BEAT loves it... 
    sounds like yall had a blast... pray my first shower is this weekend in chicago.... 

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards