Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Restaurant Reception suggestions needed

Does anyone have any suggestions to any restaurants in the East Valley area that would be able to hold a reception dinner?  We are on a budget and really don't want the full wedding dinner/dance, nor can we afford it.  We were looking for a restaurant with either a private dining room or section to be able to have a nice dinner and celebrate with our family and friends after our ceremony.  Maybe about 40-50 people, not sure on the date yet though.

Re: Restaurant Reception suggestions needed

• Options
    zizibetzizibet member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Cibo in downtown Phoenix, Landmark Restaurant in Mesa, Bucca di Beppo in Scottsdale are some that might work.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    emlivemliv member
    First Comment
    For our work Christmas party, we rented a room that can be made private an an Italian restaurant in Tempe called Vincitorio's. I really liked it there and have been back to eat there on my own. Landmark I heard the private room can feel pretty cramped (previous year's Christmas party at work). http://www.vincitoriosrestaurant.com/

My sister works at the Cheesecake Factory in east Mesa and said what they do for large parties is sit them at the bar tables in the large bar area - you can fit quite a bit of people in that area. They have had people do this for wedding receptions.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards