Arizona-Phoenix

Budget Bride in Need of an Affordable Venue!

My fiance and I are looking to be married on Feb. 22, 2015. We don't have a very big budget, we do have some wiggle room however. I've had my eye on The Venue at the Grove and Tre Bella, but that's just judging from the reviews and people saying affordable. If it's anything over 5k, it's not affordable for us. SO! Do you ladies have any input on venues that don't cost an arm and a leg, alternatives, anything? I'm in the West Valley of Phoenix, were willing to travel at least 45 minutes each way. 
Anything helps!

Re: Budget Bride in Need of an Affordable Venue!

• h2bfh2bf member
    First Comment
    Have you looked at Boojum Tree Hidden Garden? How many people do you have?? Are you looking for something like ceremony only... or ceremony and reception... ??
  • I will look into that venue! It's going to be about 60-70 people, and I would like to do both wedding and reception in one place. 
  • zizibetzizibet member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Boojum is out of your budget-it's 9k just for rental.

Tre Bella includes almost everything and is pretty affordable.

If you're willing to get married in June/July/August you'll have more options.

There's also 12 Main in Mesa and The Castle-they're in the same area as TB.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • zizibetzizibet member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Also, The Views at Superstition was pretty reasonable as I recall.
    Go to some open houses, as they often throw in upgrades with signing or have deals.

Stonegate Golf Course is reasonable too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • emlivemliv member
    First Comment
    Our venue is Inside the Bungalow in downtown Mesa. Super cute so we won't have to do much decorating. Price is good and it includes all the tables and chairs. Eclectic garden type feel. Used to be a coffee shop back when I was in high school. Now it's a cafe and wedding venue.

On the west side, I came across Virginia House. It's a cute venue too. I had a friend that got married there a couple months ago.
  • Check out the Shenandoah Mill in Gilbert, shenandoahmill.com. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards