Snarky Brides

Maybe because you're a whiny brat? from WB

http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/my-bff-and-moh-just-said-she-doesnt-want-to-be-my-friend-anymore/

Yeah right it's just a one time deal.

But, yes. Cancel the wedding. If you are considering that because boohoo no one is my friend - you need to grow your whiny ass up. Time to wear Vicki Secret thongs (or Bargin! Shop Panties or whatever grown ass adult underpants you wear or don't wear) and get rid of the Huggies.

Or I'm just in a vicious bitch mood. It's the having to translate whinese text to English.

Re: Maybe because you're a whiny brat? from WB

• debbeaudebbeau member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Answer
    I am used to hearing the phrase "she/he doesn't want to be my friend anymore pretty regularly." I teach 5 year olds. Something is not right there.
  • JCbride2015JCbride2015 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited May 2014
    None of this makes any sense.  There has got to be more than she's letting on.

Also, I just can't handle that level of grammar and punctuation.  She's 26 years old!  Figure out how to write a complete sentence.

ETA her problems might stem from the fact that she's 2.5 years out from the wedding but according to another thread she's "crying" to her Fi because he hasn't given her his guest list.  And she's already posting about TTC after the wedding.  Seems like she is just impatient and annoyed.  And probably talking nonstop about the wedding.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

Reading that hurt my brain.
    Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • Yeah, there's more to this story she's not letting on. 
  • That post is giving me these feelings:

I don't understand half of the shit she's saying. Girl, your wedding is in 2.5 years, that's plenty of time to make some new friends.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• I think reading that lowered my IQ.
  • Yes by all means cancel the wedding. Because clearly having a wedding is about having tons of friends, not committing to the person you love for life. 
  • Y'all, I already had to do maths this morning. I'm not even remotely mentally prepared to handle this crap.
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • melbensomelbenso member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited May 2014
    Gah! Spell check is your friend, even if your maid of honor isn't.

Edit: "loneyly" - What the hell is that?
  • http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/my-bff-and-moh-just-said-she-doesnt-want-to-be-my-friend-anymore/ Yeah right it's just a one time deal. But, yes. Cancel the wedding. If you are considering that because boohoo no one is my friend - you need to grow your whiny ass up. Time to wear Vicki Secret thongs (or Bargin! Shop Panties or whatever grown ass adult underpants you wear or don't wear) and get rid of the Huggies. Or I'm just in a vicious bitch mood. It's the having to translate whinese text to English.
    I'm not sure why I wasted my time on this. There has to be more to this story, but I'm not interested enough to care.
  • YOU'RE 26, TYPE LIKE A FUCKING ADULT.  Sorry, can't think of any other response to this.
  • That was the hardest thing ever for me to read...my head hurts more then it did before.
    Anniversary
  • Rebl90Rebl90 member
    First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper

"the family issues stem from them never caring to be in my life or care for my welfare since 15yrs old.. They all know my number or my sisters and they have never called or contacted me.. only see them if my sister invites me to something “family related”.. I work alot and most if not all live a long way away.. (i have had the same number since i was 14yrs)"

Poor baby, she's been a "victim" for years.  Life is SO unfair that way!  

(not belittling anyone's real family issues, btw)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Marzipan13Marzipan13 member
    First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited May 2014
    Good Lord... I can't.  I feel like she's not being truthful about a lot of her story - then again, maybe I just can't believe that one person could be full of so much bullshit.  

ETF: wording
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Mr. Bean Flipping the Bird
  • She needs some big girl panties STAT, and perhaps an English class. Her priorities and grammaer are all sorts of wack-a-doo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards