Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Dallas Area DJ Suggestions

Hello!

I am getting married in October in Lake Dallas and am looking for a DJ.  Here is the thing... My fiance and I are very low key and do not need (nor do we want) a lot of flash.  Many DJ services I've found do the whole lighting/club type feel and we don't want/need that.  Basically what we are looking for is someone who can bring their equipment to play the music we select and make the standard announcements (first dance, bouquet toss, etc.).  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Any advice is appreciated!  Thanks :)

Re: Dallas Area DJ Suggestions

• Options
    I am going with Randy Ro for our DJ. If you do not want flashy lights or a bunch of set up, I am sure he can accommodate. You might also XP this to the local Dallas board for more suggestions. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options

Thanks for the response!  I actually didn't realize there was a DFW section until AFTER I posted...oops!

• Options
    We are using Josh at Spin DJ Entertainment. I also have a personal friend that DJs all the events at our country club and he would fall in the less flashy category. No lighting and hoopla and is therefore very inexpensive. Message me ifyou want his info.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards