Michigan-Detroit

Dress stores??

Where did/are you going dress shopping?

Re: Dress stores??

• I went to Bombshell Bridal and David's.
    I ended up going with David's; their prices were more in-sync with my budget.
  • I visited David's Bridal, Piera's Bridal, Once Again (second hand, some pretty awesome deals/dresses if you're on a tight budget), and Bella Rose Bridal Salon. I went with Bella Rose, even though it was a little more pricey than I originally wanted.
  • My dress is from Elizabeth's in Northville

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kaccjskaccjs member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited May 2014

My dress is also from Elizabeth's in Northville.   I worked with Sally and loved her!!

Mine actually just came in and I'm going on Friday to try it on and make my 1st fitting appt.

• I got my dress from the Wedding Shoppe in Berkley.  Fabulous service!  Cannot rave enough about this place!  I went to David's and I just wasn't sold on the dresses or the service.  I went to Eva's Bridal shop in Garden City because they have their main store and then a discount outlet, but, I felt like I was just shopping for any old outfit and not my wedding dress.
  • Runaway Brides in royal oak had a huge selection the only thing is that they are all sample dresses and cant be ordered but they were all at least 50% off the original price! so it was worth it for me

$1495 was the original price and I paid $740.00

• *elle.*elle. member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    I purchased my dress at The Wedding Shoppe as well.
  • KprzesKprzes member
    First Comment
    b. ella bridal in plymouth. HUGE selection. We also absolutely loved the dresses at White Arbor Bridal in Saline (smaller selection but all under $2000, and stunning) but it wasn't "the one"
  • kaccjs said:

My dress is also from Elizabeth's in Northville.   I worked with Sally and loved her!!

Mine actually just came in and I'm going on Friday to try it on and make my 1st fitting appt.

I have Sally too!  On our second visit she was busy and we had an older lady trying to help us.. I felt bad my mom and I were like ummm where's Sally, we will wait for her.. haha!  She's great!  How did your fitting go?  Thats so exciting, my dress is due in 6/26, I can't wait!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I got my dress at Elizabeth's Bridal Manor in Northville as well! Check out her place it's so pretty!

Here's the dress I got!
  • The White Dress in Brighton. Absolutely gorgeous selection, and it's owned by a woman in her early 30's, which I love supporting.

• I got my dress at the Brides Project in Ann Arbor. If you don't have a dress, and you're willing to go in with an open mind, I highly recommend them! They get dresses donated (either secondhand or samples), sell them at steep markdowns, and give all the proceeds to the Cancer Support Community of Ann Arbor. If you're used to resale/secondhand shopping, you know the drill - try on anything that looks interesting, see if something jumps out at you. They're all-volunteer so appointments can take a while to get, but between their mission and their prices, they're really worth a look. My dress was originally $880, cost me $275.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards