Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Paradisus Punta Cana?

Any recent Paradisus Punta Cana brides? I am seriously considering having my DW there and am wondering if anyone has any input, suggestions,etc? Any pictures to share?

Thanks in advance :) 

Re: Paradisus Punta Cana?

• Options
    TurkanaTurkana member
    First Comment
    I'm been researching this resort.. I don't have a lot of info although I'm working with a travel agent and she has sent me a few pix.. It looks beautiful, but I would like input on personal experience as well... Have you been able to get any advice?
  • Options
    I just recently stayed (and got engaged!) at the Paradisus Palma Real in Punta Cana and it was absolutely gorgeous! We had such a great experience. The resort was incredibly clean and very well taken care of. The beach was beautiful and the food was great. They had weddings everyday while we were there, but they would only do one in each location (the beach or garden) a day. I talked with one of the brides getting married there and she said she would absolutely get married there again. She did say that if you do get married there make sure you get everything in writing, as they try to charge for a lot of extra costs if it wasn't specified beforehand. But other than that, she was really happy.

We are just starting the planning process of our destination wedding, but the Paradisus is definitely at the top of our list. 

Happy planning :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards