Favors

Coffe mugs as favors..help?!

So my idea is to have personalized coffee mugs with burlap bags with coffee in them as my favors. I am in love with the ones in the picture below, however, I have 135 guests and these are pricey! I've been trying to find another way to do this idea without it being so expensive! Any ideas?

Re: Coffe mugs as favors..help?!

• Honestly, I'd just do the coffee in the burlap bag.  I'm not a huge fan of personalized stuff, especially if it has other people's personalization.  With a burlap bag of coffee or coffee beans - add a cute personalized tag if you want - even as a non-coffee drinker, I'd enjoy the smell and DH is a coffee fiend so it wouldn't go to waste.  You could also think about a little coffee kit with some sugar cubes and individual flavored creamers (the kind that don't need refrigeration).

If you have a crowd equally divided between coffee and non-coffee drinkers, you could consider offering a mixture of coffee, loose leaf tea, and hot cocoa or cider, whatever makes sense. 

If you really want to do the mug, though, I'd skip the personalization and head to a dollar store for some neutral mugs.
    Anniversary

• Sorry, I would not want a mug with someone else's name on it. Love the coffee idea though.

• emmyg65emmyg65 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    No thanks to the personalization. Actually, we have a mug moratorium in our house due to overcrowding in our cabinets. Just do the coffee beans. That's a lovely and generous favor on its own!
  • I'm with @emmyg65.  Another mug?  Nooooooooo.  We already have too much stuff for our little city loft.  But a little bag of coffee would get used up fast.  
  • Another vote to skip the mug and just do the coffee! 
  • I would love to receive coffee.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards