Massachusetts-Boston

Venues With Fireplace - New England

Hi All,
I'm in search of a wedding venue that has a large fireplace to get married in front of. We live in Boston but are willing to travel within New England if the place is right. If you have any suggestions of places to check out, I'd appreciate the help!

Thanks a bunch!!

Re: Venues With Fireplace - New England

• phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    The Saphire Event Group has two venues: The Saphire Estate (Sharon) and the Villa (East Bridgewater). The first location is one big dining room and it has a nice fireplace, but the second location has two different ballrooms to choose from, and there are HUGE fireplaces on either end (at least in the smaller ballroom, which is the one we looked at).

I'm glad we picked of these venues, but they're not inexpensive, and catering is done through them. But if a fireplace is a priority, I recommend them.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • We looked at Church Landing in Meredith, NH which has a gorgeous fireplace for weddings during the fall/winter.

Good luck!

• 500days500days member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    Wannamoissett Country Club in RI had a very nice fireplace & gorgeous mantle.
  • As Phira said, the Villa in East Bridgewater has a large glass fireplace you can stand in front of for your ceremony. I went to a wedding here back in March (they used the fireplace) and it was lovely.
  • Lydon Estate in Waltham. Crane Estate on the North Shore.
  • The Lord Jeffery Inn, in Amherst has a big roof top fire place, and another in their library.
  • Hi again, 

I did some more searching and came across the Milton Hoosic Club. Looks like they have a fireplace. You have to bring in your own caterer, though.
  • Harrington Farm in Princeton has a huge fireplace:

• Ditto Harrington Farm - it's got to be like 50 feet high and gorgeous
  • I am getting married at the Milton Hoosic Club in September. Its great!

They have a list of preferred caterers on their website. We are using Russell Morin Fine Catering and they are awesome. (They cater all the big events at the Newport Mansions) I also know several people who have used them and they all said everyone loved the food. 

The venue and fireplaces are beautiful (they have 3 fireplaces I think), awesome gold ballroom chairs, really pretty.

I'm working with Patty Lamb if you want to contact her for a visit. plamb@miltonhoosicclub.com
  • Groveland Fairways has two beautiful fireplaces and is very reasonable.
  • The fireplace at Woburn Fairways Golf Club is very nice as well.
  • I just booked Cafe Escadrille (Burlington, MA) last night and they were so wonderful to us from the moment we got there. Plus it's attached to a restaurant, so that takes care of the food and cake right away and they do a lot of weddings, so they can help you out with other vendors.
  • the commons in topsfield has a gorgeous fire place :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards