Chit Chat

SO's Celebrity Look Alike?

This was a discussion on WB so I thought I'd copy it here :P
Mine looks like Val Kilmer, but with brown eyes, fuller lips, and glasses.
image.image.

Re: SO's Celebrity Look Alike?

• Haha what a good idea!  If we're going to play this game, though, I want side-by-side pics.

Can't think of who Fi looks like.  Round face but square jaw, brown eyes, almost black hair?  He looks like he could be my brother actually, which is funny sometimes.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Mine doesn't look like any celebrity.   He often sounds like any male actor in any mob movie.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • FI is reminiscent of Daniel Radcliffe when he was in Harry Potter. Not so much now that he is 28 but it was a very strong resemblance when he was younger. His friends use to tease him constantly about it. My ex before FI looked just like Zach Braff. It was freaky how close that resemblance was.
  • The little boy who says 'Ninjas' from one of the Febreze commercials looks just like FI when he was little. Right down to the facial expressions. Every time we see it I say something like 'I know you had some wild-ass years during college and I'm pretty sure that is FI Junior and you just don't know about it'

--

I'm the fuck
    out.

• emmyg65emmyg65 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    People often tell DH he looks like Anthony Bourdain, which is fine by me! 
  • emmyg65 said:
    People often tell DH he looks like Anthony Bourdain, which is fine by me! 
    Drooooool.

Um, I'm not sure. I'll have to ask him when he gets home!
  • Now I will spend the rest of the evening trying to figure out who my FI looks like.
  • Lol people have said that my husband kind of looks like Michael Cera. 

SaveSave
  • People have told me that FI looks like any number of celebrities. If the celebrity with dark hair and a bunch of tattoos then FI has been told he looks like him, even though most of the time I don't see it. Oh well.
  • FI has always gotten Justin Timberlake...and for the majority of his features I agree. Major difference is his teeth, my FI has far from perfect teeth, which I think gives him a more whimsical look but couldn't picture him without. Here is some man-candy for your time.image
  • I think V kinda looks like a ginger version of Joseph Lewiit which is fine by me!
  • phiraphira member
    J looks like Macaulay Culkin. Eerily so.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • For his sister's wedding six years ago, FI cut his hair pretty short. He looked just like Christopher Mintz-Plasse aka. McLovin from Superbad.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • FiancBFiancB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    FI gets Bradley Cooper a lot. I can kind of see it, but in profile he really reminds me of Liev Schrieber. Somewhere in between the two. 

• FI often gets told he looks like Matt Damon or Jake Gyllenhaal...a mix of both depending on the angle.
  • FiancB said:
    FI gets Bradley Cooper a lot. I can kind of see it, but in profile he really reminds me of Liev Schrieber. Somewhere in between the two. 

Mmmmm.... he's not usually on people's "hottie" list, but I looovveee me some Liev Schreiber!  (not to be a creep about your fiance--lol)

SaveSave
  • Josh looks a lot like Adam Levine with a different nose.
    photo tumblr_mfhfonwf671rg1b79o1_500_zps27a85afc.gif
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • H kinda looks like a blond Nicholas Cage. 

His expressions don't go quite as crazy as Nic Cage can though. 

Anniversary
  • CMGragainCMGragain member
    edited May 2014
    Years ago, when we were young and beautiful, many people thought that my DH resembled the late Christopher Reeve as Clark Kent (not as Superman!)  I think some of the mannerisms the actor used rang a bell.  Even my mother thought so, and she never had many kind things to say about DH.
    OK, now he's fat and bald, and the resemblance is gone, but I still think he's cute.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Oh man I don't know. That's a good one. Maybe a little bit like a less-angry Jason Statham?? Buuuut with Adrien Brody's nose. :-p 

• phiraphira member
    chibiyui said:
    H kinda looks like a blond Nicholas Cage. 

His expressions don't go quite as crazy as Nic Cage can though. 
    Awwww, what a bummer.
    Anniversary
  • Mine looks like Keanu Reeves...and he knows it and is glad to point it out to people.  More recently, his mom noticed that he looks like David Bromstad from HGTV.  I will post an old pic of FI from high school for comparison.  :P

• Rebl90Rebl90 member
    First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper
    FI gets Brendan Fraser (think from the first Mummy movie) ALL the time, and I used to see it, but it's faded to me. I think it's more just a slight resemblance, and his baby blues :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • emmyg65emmyg65 member
    Wow, ladies, you're attached to some good-looking men!
  • The celebrity FI resembles is Dallas Green. When FI was 20, he though he looked like Tom Cruise...a very scrawny Tom Cruise...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • FI gets Adrien Brody comments pretty often. He's got very similar hair/eye color, skin tone and build. @ lolo883 FI's nose is a perfect Adrien Brody match and I love it! 

Mine looks a lot like Charlie Day, but tanner. (:
  • My FI looks like a 20-something version of Andrew Lincoln ala The Walking Dead...only, you know, less bloody and homeless looking.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• phiraphira member
    emmyg65 said:
    Wow, ladies, you're attached to some good-looking men!
    Eh, Macaulay Culkin? Meh.
    Anniversary
  • FI is always told he looks like Prince Harry.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards