Snarky Brides

NWR: Facebook just keeps on giving.

Came across this on my news feed today.  This girl was never the brightest bulb back in high school...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

Re: NWR: Facebook just keeps on giving.

• She seems like a winner.
  • Sheesh!  That girl!image

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Wince

This is precisely why I'm not planning on going to high school reunions.  I'm not trying to see these types again.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Mr. Bean Flipping the Bird
  • I have a friend like that. She talks all this crap about her parents, and how they suck....but they are on her FB.? 

I mean, why air all that family drama, only to have your parents comment for everyone to see. It's embarrassing, really.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• How old is this person?  Who the fuck cares if an adult gets a tattoo?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It's called filters. I have one specifically named "Family".
  • How old is this person?  Who the fuck cares if an adult gets a tattoo?
    That was my thought.
  • I'm 30 and my mom still gives me shit when I get a new tattoo. She doesn't scold me or threaten to disown me or anything, but she rolls her eyes and asks "why". Because she doesn't understand
    My reaction to most everything on the internet today:
  • KaurisKauris member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    I went with my brother to get his first one. My mom knows about all of mine, but I think she might shit a purple twinkie if she found out about his. He is the golden child. Nothing must mar the golden child. The funny thing is, if she did find out, she'd probably blame me...
  • kasmith1 said:
    The funny thing is, if she did find out, she'd probably blame me...
    I love those situations... my host mom blamed me when my host sister (other exchange student staying in my hostfamily) had her first drink (and alcohol poisoning) even though
    a) she was older than me
    b) I was looking after our 10 y/o host sister and not even in the same room as she and her friends c) I carried her upstairs into her room, so she would puke into her bathroom toilett and not the living room.
    d) I specifically promised her to stay away from any kind of trouble (and alcohol) the week before.

Pleasant experience
  • I have 5 tattoos. My mother knows about one.

My parents are extremely judgmental about tattoos, and my dad used to deduct from my allowance if I even dared to jot my homework assignment on my hand or forearm in pen at the end of a class. Shit's weird.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• MagicInk said:
    How old is this person?  Who the fuck cares if an adult gets a tattoo?
    That was my thought.
    She's 27.  That's part of the problem-- why does her mom give a shit?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards