Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Engagement Party

Anyone have any ideas where I can have my engagement party? I have already contacted Bodega and Brio.

I am thinking about 30 guest?

Eastside of Cleveland is preferred but not required.

Re: Engagement Party

• Options
    Maggiano's at the Beachwood mall has a private room and I've heard great things about their food. My sister and a co-worker both went to private events there. Those were weddings but I'm sure they can easily do an engagement party if they can handle weddings. I know that Willoughby Brewing Company also has a private room in the back. Also Mario Fazio (amazing Italian food) in Willoughby on Route 6 near Route 91. If you want something more casual, Mama Roberto's in Mentor has a private room available. Dino's on 306 & 90 in Mentor has a private room & great food. Sorry for all the italian recommendations, but that's what happens to come to mind.
  • Options
    uszakkuszakk member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    We had our rehearsal dinner at Pizzazz on Fairmount Circle (near John Carroll). They have a private room in the basement with a full bar. We had about 30 people I think, and they gave us 2 bartenders and one waiter. Food was served buffet style. We had pizza, pasta, wings, chicken tenders...salad bar, veggies... It's definitely a more casual atmosphere and food, but everyone loved it. The guys especially liked the food at the pool table :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards