TRIUMPHANT RETURN OF THE REGS

Re: TRIUMPHANT RETURN OF THE REGS

• Why is this weird?
  • SammiNJonniSammiNJonni member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited May 2014
    TK doesn't want me posting GIF's .
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What the hell did they do to mobile Knot? This place is drunker than a boozy Vegas prostitute.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• PDKH said:
    There's a disturbing lack of alcohol here. image

• edited May 2014
    I love lamp!

And now since I have finally figured out this GIF thing...one of my favorite Gilmore Girls moments!

• zobird said:
    PDKH said:
    There's a disturbing lack of alcohol here. image

• Well I cannot do GIFs right now because I am pretending to be a productive member of society, but I have still been creeping around for a while. I refuse to go back to my old name. If people don't who some of the others are, well.. BOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

• PDKH said:

Who in the fuck are you ppl?  Is this some kind of weird invasion from PBs or something?

Maybe we're wedding bees!!
    !image

Or maybe we've just been around longer than most of y'all and remember what TK used to be like.

MissHart! How have you been? Have you been here the whole time? You've got mad stamina, woman.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• FiancB said:
    Why is this weird?
    If it was just "hey, we used to post a lot, and we decided to come back!" that wouldn't be weird. Coming back a year after some big drama (which yes, sounds severe, I've seen similar things happen on other forums but wasn't around for this one) and pointedly mentioning a poster or two needing to be taken down a peg- kinda weird. 

But what do I know. Just speaking from the perspective of a 3rd party. Moar gifs:

I didn't realize there were specific rules on timing surrounding a come back. 

• PDKH said:
    Who in the fuck are you ppl?  Is this some kind of weird invasion from PBs or something?
    Maybe we're wedding bees!!
    !image
    Bunch of old married hags, is more like it! :-P

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• zobird said:
    FiancB said:
    Why is this weird?
    If it was just "hey, we used to post a lot, and we decided to come back!" that wouldn't be weird. Coming back a year after some big drama (which yes, sounds severe, I've seen similar things happen on other forums but wasn't around for this one) and pointedly mentioning a poster or two needing to be taken down a peg- kinda weird. 

But what do I know. Just speaking from the perspective of a 3rd party. Moar gifs:

It was starting to resemble a monarchy so we came back to re-inject TK with some mindless fun.
  • FiancBFiancB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    Well if mindless fun is all it is, I'm all for that. Things can get pretty dull around here between blizzards.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards