Chit Chat
Options

TRIUMPHANT RETURN OF THE REGS

Re: TRIUMPHANT RETURN OF THE REGS

• Options
    I am at work and can't make a van!!!!!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Who the fuck pissed in FianceB's cereal? You bitches know she don't brook that shit. Wait, am I allowed to swear still? For all I know, the TOS has fucking mutated into a carebear zombie by now.
    No we can still swear. They haven't changed that on us yet.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    AddieCake said:
    Also, does everyone know that on Saturday I am having lunch with TKZilla and RajahBMFD? Because I so am.

So jealous!
  • Options
    I'm digging all the GIFs, and unapologetically swiping several of them to use here at work for our Instant Messenger.  :)

• Options
    It's not at all weird. Most of them still post here anyway, so it's not like they have been completely absent. And I so want to post from my DrunkKitten account right now!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    AddieCake said:
    Also, does everyone know that on Saturday I am having lunch with TKZilla and RajahBMFD? Because I so am.

So jealous!
    Me too. Have fun! 

Let's see: GIF dance party. TK always hated my gif-ing! Hopefully this one works. image
  • Options
    You WOULD get in the van, "Zilla.
  • Options
    rajahmdrajahmd member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    I can't even remember my kitten account. Damn.

But DrunkKitten was fantastic.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I can't remember Drunk Kitten's password. I was probably drunk when I did it.
  • Options
    There is only one kitten account that matters. One! :p

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    SpaghettiCat was banned. :(
  • Options
    Paging Misshart. Misshart you are wanted at the Treehouse. Misshart, please report to the Treehouse.
  • Options
    AddieCakeAddieCake member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited May 2014
    I know that, OK2!
  • Options
    bellaluna290bellaluna290 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited May 2014
    Just here for the GIF partyimage

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited May 2014

imageimage

• Options
    More gifs

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    nswearensweare member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper

AddieCake said:

...and also LMC yayyyyyyyy.

Ok a girl can dream.
    It's cool Grim. We can have all the hangouts and tell THEM about them and they'll be super jealous.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards