Re: TRIUMPHANT RETURN OF THE REGS

• What's cooler than being cool?

• I am so over the word twatwaffle.
  • zobird said:
    What's cooler than being cool?

ice cold
    Anniversary
  • @REGINAPHALANGE1 - I AM WATCHING YOU.
    Quit ignoring my advances/love notes/begging.
  • TKzillaTKzilla member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    Y'all know I love me some Miley

• FiancB said:
    Who the fuck pissed in FianceB's cereal? You bitches know she don't brook that shit. Wait, am I allowed to swear still? For all I know, the TOS has fucking mutated into a carebear zombie by now.
    Re: why aren't new regs coming out to play? Because a dissenting post made to be as noncombative as possible was followed up by that?^ 

I thought this all started because people weren't being allowed to have different opinions. But whatever, that's enough internet for a day. Like I said in the other thread, some posts I'll agree with and others I won't, I don't hold grudges against users unless they are complete twatwaffles 100% of the time, and other than some shortlived snowflakes, none come to mind on here. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • thatgirl7thatgirl7 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2014
  • TKzillaTKzilla member
    FiancB said:
    Who the fuck pissed in FianceB's cereal? You bitches know she don't brook that shit. Wait, am I allowed to swear still? For all I know, the TOS has fucking mutated into a carebear zombie by now.
    Re: why aren't new regs coming out to play? Because a dissenting post made to be as noncombative as possible was followed up by that?^ 

I thought this all started because people weren't being allowed to have different opinions. But whatever, that's enough internet for a day. Like I said in the other thread, some posts I'll agree with and others I won't, I don't hold grudges against users unless they are complete twatwaffles 100% of the time, and other than some shortlived snowflakes, none come to mind on here. 

• thatgirl7thatgirl7 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2014
  • This is a wedding (board). I came to dance.

and I wanna dance with somebody

Wedding Black & White, Sepia
  • TKzillaTKzilla member
    zobird said:
    @FiancB - no one is trying to assassinate your BFF HGF, so you can step down from your role as her bodyguard. We just want to dance.

• Holy mother of god, has TK sunk so low that GIF threads are poo pooed? IS NOTHING SACRED?!?!?!? *tears shirt, falls to knees*
    Someone newish here tell me this is a vile, filthy lie!!

• TKzillaTKzilla member
    edited May 2014
    zobird said:
    @FiancB - no one is trying to assassinate your BFF HGF, so you can step down from your role as her bodyguard. We just want to dance.

I'm not trying to assassinate, just trying to USURP

• Holy mother of god, has TK sunk so low that GIF threads are poo pooed? IS NOTHING SACRED?!?!?!? *tears shirt, falls to knees*

I see your boobs. And I am pleased.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • zobird said:

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• PDKH said:

Why aren't more of the "new regs" coming to play?!

Either they are scared or they don't like us :(

New reg here. Just got out if bar exam prep class and can't gif on my phone. I promise I will come out and play later when I get home!

Not scared, and I don't dislike anybody. I judge based on my own experience with people so I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys.

Now imagine I inserted a lighthearted dancing gif here! I'm a fan of the Benedict Cumberbatch-as-Khan dancing on the Enterprise gif.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards