Snarky Brides

Pregnant MOH

No speshul snowfwake behavior! Other than me bouncing around squealing with joy.

I'M GONNA BE AN AUNTIE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I apparently fail at wedding 101.

MOH called to see if I minded her changing from a black dress to a deep gray dress she already owns. I had to ask why the fuck should I care and would she be more comfortable with a seat instead of standing?

I sent her our menu for dinner to make sure something sounds ok, and if that changes, just let us know. If everything sounds awful day of, she can get something else because hey, that's not something she can help really. Our guy knows her and already said to let him know, he's fine with anything.

Now I'm also brutally cutting down on the ceremony. We're going short and sweet here.

Most importantly,

I'M GONNA BE AN AUNTIE AGAIN, I'M GONNA BE AN AUNTIE AGAIN, I'M GONNA BE AN AUNTIE AGAIN!!!

Back to normal wedding topics.

Re: Pregnant MOH

• Yay for being an auntie! I love spoiling those little rug rats!
  • Awww, being an auntie is the BEST.THING.EVER!!!! Seriously, I love it. My SIL is pregnant with baby number two, and I'm so, so, SOOOOOOOO excited to spoil the forthcoming little guy.

Also, my BFF told me last night she and her DH are actively TTC number two for them, and I'm SQEEEEEE excited. 

Thanks for sharing!!
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • Yay for being an aunt! Congratulations to your MOH!
  • KGold80KGold80 member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    Yay congratulations to your MOH!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• yay!! how exciting! both my sister and my sister in law are expecting their second babies and I cannot wait to spoil them!!!! (and obsessively take pictures of them because omg babies)
  • ElcaBElcaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Congratulations! Being an auntie really is the bestest. 

Today I was on the phone with my five year old niece. She asked me if it's cold in Ohio (they live OOS) and when I told her it was hot and rainy, she said, "It rained here on Monday and I was like, 'Oooh, rain!' because I LOVE RAIN!" 
  • Babies! I love babies! Congratulations on being an auntie again. :)
  • Congratulations.... But you're not going to be an auntie AGAIN. You've been an aunt the whole time, from the sound of it. Still, super happy for you.
  • Bridezilla FAIL.

Seriously, though. Congrats. I LOVE being an aunt. It's the best thing ever. I spoil our nieces rotten, and I have so much fun with them.
  • Yeah, I've been an aunt for a while. But now I'll get two kids to use for my excuse to go to various kiddie places. And it's not like I can run around obnoxiously going I'm gonna be an auntie. Thus the again.

Major bridezilla fail. This is so much more fun than my wedding.

This is the first biological grandchild for my dad - we're going to be rude to a degree, but there's no way to talk him out of a baby shower and a big sibling party. Besides, I know they don't have any baby gear still. These will be strictly family who are just as happy about a new baby, and are already asking for their registry. May as well serve up some cake.
  • Congratulations on being an auntie again! There is nothing better than cuddling and spoiling a little baby <3
  • Aunt is the best job I have ever had. I never knew how much you could love a person till I met my nieces. Seriously.
  • sarahufl said:
    Aunt is the best job I have ever had. I never knew how much you could love a person till I met my nieces. Seriously.
    Ditto.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards