Snarky Brides

Kimye Wedding Snark from Page Six

adverb1129adverb1129 member
5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
edited May 2014 in Snarky Brides
http://pagesix.com/2014/05/29/golden-toilet-tower-headless-nude-statues-inside-kimyes-wedding/

I loved every piece of this silly, silly article.  Of course they chose to have a gold toilet box crane-lifted to the venue.  Of course they had 30 life size statues commissioned only four days before the wedding.  Of course Kanye cut the bar in half with a saw.  I only wish the article had more pictures.

Re: Kimye Wedding Snark from Page Six

• My brain refuses to process any of this. Surely this can't be true???
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    eyeroll
  • @Inkdancer: I'm going to take the piece with a grain of salt but I do enjoy the over-the-top ridiculousness of it all
  • That's just...wow. 
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • I have never seen a finer collection of douchebags.
  • Something tells me some of this is indeed correct.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • I loathe Kim with a passion (Kanye the person sucks but I like some of his music) but......... << hangs head in shame >> I loved her wedding dress. The Givenchy, I believe it was, with the illusion cut-outs and lace sleeves... 

That's it, the only thing I clicked on in relation to that shitshow was about the dress. 

• I don't give two shits one shit about Kimye / the Kardashians / any of them AT ALL.

...But I will say that I like her gown better at this wedding.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Mr. Bean Flipping the Bird
  • Yup, that's exactly how I imagined their wedding. 
  • Holy Cluster-Fucking-Crazytown.....I'm sure some may not be true, but I wouldn't be surprised if it all was. I think I like the drunk lady passed out on the chaise lounge. She probably had a blast!
  • pinkcow13pinkcow13 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited May 2014
    I feel that for any other celebrity wedding this surely can't be true. But I totally believe it for this one. I personally hated her dress. I guess it was better than the one with Kris. I hope she gets a better dress for the next one.
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

•  I think I like the drunk lady passed out on the chaise lounge. She probably had a blast!
    If I was at that shitshow, I'd probaly need copious amounts of alcohol to deal with it too.
    Anniversary

• I actually liked her dress.   Surprised I did, but I thought it was nice and not too over-the-top.

The rest of the wedding.  Completely over-the-top, but completely expected.    I'm not sure how acturate the article was, but there was in fact a crane to get things into/onto the Fort.  So I'm sure it's not too far off.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • I liked the dress from the back, but the front looked like she was wearing a giant bib/burp cloth.
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • Yeah.... somehow this doesn't surprise me.... they're just sad and pathetic. So sick of hearing about their wedding - it just proved the type of people they are
  • FiancBFiancB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    I lol'd

• Is this real? Or just how the writer imagined things could go crazy?
    45 min toast to himself? Bieber a no show? Forklifts greeting the guests?
    I can't deal lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards