Chit Chat

S/O-New oreo flavor!

So to S/O of the treats thread...Has anybody else heard about the new oreo flavor? I haven't had an oreo in years, but this may have me running to get some. *wedding dress, wedding dress, wedding dress*

http://www.today.com/food/reeses-peanut-butter-cup-oreos-are-real-theyre-spectacular-2D79727107

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: S/O-New oreo flavor!

• Aw fuck. Why'd you have to show me that?

• So to S/O of the treats thread...Has anybody else heard about the new oreo flavor? I haven't had an oreo in years, but this may have me running to get some. *wedding dress, wedding dress, wedding dress*

http://www.today.com/food/reeses-peanut-butter-cup-oreos-are-real-theyre-spectacular-2D79727107

So funny - I seriously chant that to myself when I'm at the gym and I'm tired but I need to keep going. 
  • Because I am selfish and don't want to be the only Knottie that is ballooning out of her dress because of them! ;P
  • Oh. My. God.

I may be waiting in the grocery store for these to hit the shelves.
    eyeroll
  • Those sound like they were made for me!!!

• OH wow these sound amazing

Anniversary

• I was listening to the radio on my drive into work today and I heard about them. I started googling as soon as I turned my computer on. Apparently they are limited edition!
  • Yup, I must now have these. I'm not normally a huge oreo fan but I will try these. The birthday cake ones they did were the only other oreos I've liked.
  • @cupcait927 I also like the birthday cake Oreo's and I'm a traditionalist with my cookies.  But these sound like they are worth a try.
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • @shrekspeare-They have/had coconut ones?! Holy moly I am glad I didn't know about that before today!
  • Oh god...why do I have to go grocery shopping tonight? FI is going to think I have lost my mind with all the junk I will be bringing home.
  • afox007afox007 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    I will happily be able to stay away. I love Oreos and can easily eat my weight in them in one sitting, but I am always disgusted when I see their new or limited edition flavored. If its not broke don't fix it!
  • edited May 2014
    Tried one - HATED IT! Filmy awful after taste. Worst wedding cake I've ever had...ever! So disappointed :(

Eta - my bad I thought we were talking about the wedding cake oreo - which is not even that it's birthday cake - bc I read wedding dress. Wow! reading compression fail!! continue on about reese oreos :-9
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• I will eat these and any wedding dress plans be damned.
  • FiancBFiancB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    Literally drooled when I saw that. Good thing I did my grocery shopping yesterday. I did see some other weirdo flavor that did not sound appetizing. 
  • I'm not sure about these. I like peaunt butter cups (love actually) but this doesn't seem like it'll be the right texture. Yes, I'm one of those texture people.

My grandma used to make homemade peanut butter cups with an Oreo in the bottom. Those were just for me. Sooooo good.
  • MagicInk said:
    I'm not sure about these. I like peaunt butter cups (love actually) but this doesn't seem like it'll be the right texture. Yes, I'm one of those texture people.

My grandma used to make homemade peanut butter cups with an Oreo in the bottom. Those were just for me. Sooooo good.
    That was sheer genious on your grandma's part.
  • MagicInk said:
    I'm not sure about these. I like peaunt butter cups (love actually) but this doesn't seem like it'll be the right texture. Yes, I'm one of those texture people.

Right! I think I'm going to see if she'll make me a batch.
  • KGold80KGold80 member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2014
    I've been living in total denial that these exist. I'll suddenly remember they exist after June 21st. Maybe even on the plane to Mexico....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• MagicInk said:
    MagicInk said:

Right! I think I'm going to see if she'll make me a batch.
    Think she will ship to CO? Haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards