Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Fireworks

Hi all,

Does anyone know which venues allow fireworks? My fiance is pretty obsessed with them and really would like them at the end of our wedding... I've had a couple places say they don't allow them.... Any ideas? 

Thank you!

Katie

Re: Fireworks

• my SIL got married at Belle Voir, and she had fireworks at her wedding. I believe since they are next to and associate with Penn Ryn it's the same for that venue as well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi gershpip - I'm actually so glad you wrote back because we JUST visited Belle Voir yesterday and really liked it (and we found out that we could have fireworks!) But i just spoke with my coworker who said he was there for a wedding a few months back and that he wasn't impressed.... he said the food was just EH which is a big deal for my fiance too... What did you think of the food and everything else ??? I'm reading reviews but its nice to talk to a real person! 

Thanks!
    Katie
  • i personally have not been there for a wedding but i know a handful of people who got married there. i think that they are a really great venue and very well known. My SIL said her experience with them was just great. I never heard their food wasn't good, in fact my father in law said he thought the food was great. I think if they are so popular that it can't be bad. you are usually allowed to do a tasting before hand to select your menu. I think it always depends on what you choose. At my wedding a couple weeks ago we opted to serve crab cakes and filet because we both agreed wedding chicken is never good. But i don't think you can go wrong with Belle Voir.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards