November 2014 Weddings

New to the knot and getting married (finally)!

Hello! I was a bumpie before this. My DD is 2 now. My fiancé and I have been together for 5 long years it will be 6 before we are married. Our date is officially set for November 22nd. I think there is something magical about a winter wedding! I look forward to GTKY all and planning our weddings together.

Re: New to the knot and getting married (finally)!

• Hey!  I'm also a bumpie.  My DS is 18 months.  We've been together for 5 years and it'll be 6 when we married on 11/8.  This board is very quiet maybe a GTKY bring people out.
  • Hi. I'm new again to TK lol, I was on TK several years ago planning a wedding that thankfully never happened, and no deposits were ever put down, just months of research. 

FI and I have been friends for 7 years, together almost 8 months, hoping to pull this all together by November 8 of this year. We originally wanted Feb 2015 but there are some pretty big date conflicts for necessary parties in the time frame we want. My kids are almost 2 and 8, his daughter is 12. This is his 2nd wedding, my first and mostly I am just excited to show the world that I get to spend the rest of my life with the greatest friend I could have ever hoped to ask for and never dreamed I deserved. 
  • Welcome ladies!  I haven't been on here long but all the members seem very supportive/positive (although a little quiet/shy) !    I figured as we get closer and closer to November we'll be more active posting!
    We had our dream wedding in Las Vegas - 11.29.2014
  • It's been 1.5 months since the last post but oh well. My wedding's Nov. 29 and I've known FI for 1.5 years. He's been married twice (we don't usually count his first wedding - random Vegas thing that didn't last long at all) and I once. He has 2 boys almost 13 and almost 10 and I have a boy who just turned 12. We decided to have that big wedding this time around because neither of us have had one and our families weren't there for any of them. Our parents are kinda excited, as well as our kids (as excited as those age boys will get over something that isn't a video game).
  • Welcome everyone!  I'm on here all the time.  I'll try to pipe up more!

I'm Canadian, and FI and I will have been together for 9 years once we are married on November 2nd.  I think a November wedding is perfect.  I don't want my makeup melting off in the heat or my curls falling and the snow may or may not be there (doubtful though).   I think it's a great time to have a fantastic party.

My mother is super excited for us.  She is really into talking about planning (which is great because I shouldnt bore people at work about it too much) and I get to hear stories about her engagement and wedding.  I feel like we are becoming a bit closer because of it.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Hello Ladies. Just like 2leadsingers , I too have been on here planning a wedding that thankfully did not happen, friends with my FI for 6 years and have been together 4 years (next month) and getting married 11/7.

We have less than 5 months to go ladies!!!!!

KrisLSmiley , how do you add the Wedding Countdown Ticker to your messages????

• @tonyarenay I found the instructions on Knottie Tech help,     It took me several tries to figure it out even with the instructions....  Good luck!
    We had our dream wedding in Las Vegas - 11.29.2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards