July 2014 Weddings
Options

Is anyone else...

FREAKING OUT????!!!!

I'm totally starting to get into B mode because of not having stuff done and just starting to stress about things not coming together.  Poor FI has been the victim of my B-ness :-(  I need to find a way to make it up to him ;-)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Is anyone else...

• Options
    hlvonbhlvonb member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    I wouldn't say I am freaking out but I have had panic attacks here and there.
  • Options
    I am pretty relaxed.. just waiting for it to all fall into place... now a month from now may be a different story.
  • Options
    I'm pretty chill right now but I'm sure that come end of June it will be a slightly different story since I'll be moving, doing report cards and kindergarten grad, wedding stuff, and setting up my new classroom in my new community. Lol

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I am fine until I hear my dress is in...then I will panic b.c I am so paranoid it's not going to fit or I'm not going to like it and it's making me sick to think about it!

(There are a million other things, too...but that's the only one I feel like would be a "disaster" of sorts :)
  • Options
    The destination wedding has def curbed me from the craziness I would be. I also am a Type A person so, so far I am ahead on things. Luckily we went and got our bands early. They have to keep my ring for six weeks! Congrats all! Enjoy and take it all in.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am still pretty relaxed. I hope to stay that way...
  • Options
    I am pretty relaxed. I get married on 7/19. As soon as I get one thing fixed something breaks. Now that both the table runners and the hair lady have had mishaps and I fixed those problems, I am waiting for something else to happen!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards