Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Reviews 5/3/2014

OK so here it goes! Let me just say even though not everything went as planned I still had the most happiest day of my life!! I still feel so happy with life right now I feel like if dreaming lol :)

FLAMINGO GARDEN GAZEBO A++
The ceremony went so nice and Kristen was great from the beginning. The only downside was they got the wedding party entrance song and my song mixed up but oh well. The officiant was great I c ant remember his name but he said the perfect little prayer for my parents who are passed away. I loved my bouquet and everything else.

HARMONY A++++
Harmony is awesome!! I told her I would give some great reviews here on TK and that is what I'll do! She perfected the look I was going for! I wanted the dramatic look and big hair lol and she was, so easy to talk to. I felt really comfortable around her and so did my girls :) she really helped me feel like a confident bride :) I will most definitely be contacting her for our 1 year anniversary!

LD TOURS D
So they never updated my contract information. I originally planned on our pick up location being Flamingo but then plans changed and I emailed them a month ago stating it would be at the Wyndham. They even emailed me a confirmation. Well an hour passed and still no bus! I called a few times and finally a get a hold of the driver and she is at flamingo waiting! So she got to us at Wyndham and informed us they never told her. So I contacted LD tours about getting a refund for the hour we missed out on and now they will only credit us! I'm so unhappy with them, when will I ever need a bus that seats so many people while in Vegas?

DRAGO SISTERS BAKERY A+++
We loved our cake so much!! We got so many compliments on it too! And it tasted just as good as it looked. I am so happy with the work they did and at the price! Just like Harmony we will be using them again!

Hard Rock Cafe A+
I love the atmosphere there. We always visit hard rock cafe when we go to Vegas so I already knew it would be a good choice. Everyone seemed to be happy with the food and service, and are waitress was so good with my kids :)

WYNDHAM RESORT A++
So my aunt is a timeshare holder and got paid for our stay as a gift. We lo bed it! Everyone was so welcoming and the condo was very roomy! We fit all of our guests comfortably. And i lived the full kitchen! Aldo it had a shuttle to Harrah's, but it is really close to the strip right behind PH. We really didn't want to leave!

IMAGINE STUDIOS A+++
I absolutely love how all of our pictures came out!! I wish I could remember the photographer's name but she was great! She even went a little over our scheduled time. We went to see the pics 2 days later and I was not expecting to be do wowd by them! Both me and my husband loved every single shot! We ended up getting the entire cd! They even got a shot of my husband crying! Priceless :)

High Roller A+++
This, was awesome! About an hour before going in I went over to Carlos n charlies at flamingo and got this massive bloody Mary to help ease my nerves lol but it wasn't bad at all the views are so amazing I really recommend going on!

XS NIGHT CLUB @ ENCORE A+++
The night of the wedding I had 14 of us put on the guest list with 2 free drinks for each girl. David Guest a was the DJ We were in within 10 min. It helped being on the staff guest list instead of the normal guest list. I had been to XS before but each time is always better! It was packed but it's to be expected on a big weekend bit it was so much fun! I even got in the pool a little :) we stood until about 3am and we all had a great time!

HAKKASAN AT MGM A+++++
Forget what you've heard and try it if you are into EDM! I loved this club!!! Again, I had me and my husband on the list and we didn't even wait in line! We saw Tiesto and we're right in front to see him it was amazing! We both had such a great time!

It feels amazing to be a Mrs! I wish I could relive the day over and over!! It's so sad knowing it's all over. I actually had some tears when we left lol but I couldn't be happier to be married :) good luck to all of you future knotties and I hope your day is just as perfect!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

Re: Reviews 5/3/2014

• Options
    Your pictures are BEAUTIFUL! I'm so excited to get married at the gazebo even more now!! I have one question: How did you schedule your photography at the flamingo? Did you do it before/after the ceremony? Thanks again for the great reviews!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you! Aww I'm sure you day will be just as beautiful! It was scheduled with our package with flamingo. We had 30 min. 15 min during ceremony and 15 min after, but the photographer actually did about 20-30 min worth of pictures after the ceremony. So if your package comes with picture time it'll be the same as mine :) hope that helps.
  • Options
    Congratulations!! Lovely pics! I love the one of your son? Very cute!!! Thanks for the reviews! 
  • Options
    Yes that's my son :) thank you!
  • Options
    tcnobletcnoble member
    First Comment First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its
    LOVED your reviews! I'm so happy you enjoyed Drago Sisters! What flavors did you have??

Nice review on XS - thinking of using that as a pre-wedding party night :) We live here and have never been but have always heard such nice things.

Congrats again!!!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    love your reviews and pics! so glad for the great review on harmony and drago sisters, my sister has that timeshare we should use it, our suite is sooooo flipping expensive!!! My sister just says it's far from everything, but i didn't know about the shuttle!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I really didn't think it was far at all. We were never in the cab more then 4-5 min the shuttle is a cool feature we just never used it. But I really loved it. I'm going to talk to my aunt about how becoming a time share holder works cause we are always in Vegas I think it would be worth it lol
  • Options
    @tcnoble thank you! We had lemon cake with cream cheese frosting on top and chocolate and peanut butter on the bbottom tier. Everyone loved how nice it looked and how great it tasted :) I can't wait to use them again!
  • Options
    fablovefablove member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    Congrats again Valerie!
  • Options
    Love the pictures! What package did you book? Did you add any extra flowers or upgrades? How long odd you have a professional photographer for and also is it very expensive to buy the pictures from image? Sorry for all the questions! X
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you! We booked the rose package but I think they recently changed the names of the packages though. The only flower upgrades I added was for the bridal party. I thought it looked fine the way the gazebo was already :) our photographer came with our package for 30 min but she actually stood for about 45 min. I thought the price for the photos was pretty reasonable, we paid $550.00 for the CD and our package also came with the dvd of the ceremony.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards