New Jersey

Help me narrow down my list of bands!!

I'm having trouble deciding on a band for my May 2015 wedding.  All of these bands are more or less around the same price range, but its so hard to decide if you like a band by watching a youtube video or listening to clips on their websites.  Does anyone recommend (or NOT recommend) any of these bands?  I want REAL brides opinions, not the bands themselves posting please :)

Around Town Entertainment
Chris Michaels Band
Craig Scott Entertainment (they have a few bands, which one did you like?)
Sumar Band
Jerry Kravat New York (they have a few bands too)
The Infernos
New York City Swing
Central Park Orchestra
Cal James Orchestra
Live Wire Entertainment

Re: Help me narrow down my list of bands!!

• amc530amc530 member
    First Comment
    Sorry two others I forgot are
    Current Affair
    Bobby Attiko Band
  • I love Live Wire! They are playing at our wedding on August 3! Attend one of their showcases they are amazing! I also saw The Infernos and they were also very good just different styles
  • Have you heard of Nine Deez Nite? I might be spelling it wrong. We wanted them but they were already booked. They put on a really fun show. There's another band with a lead male & female singer and their name is not coming to me yet, but if I remember I'll let you know. Both were amazing! Lots of energy & a good time.
  • LKieniLKieni member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    We are using Phase One (Craig Scott) in less than 3 weeks!
  • We just booked Soul Revival, they are amazing, and are offering a big promotion right now in honor of their 10 year anniversary.  We saved $2K on wedding music, check them out.  www.soulrevivalband.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards