Students

Done with law school!

Just finished my last law school final EVER today!  I still have a few little things for clinic and journal to wrap up, but grades-wise I'm totally DONE.  Honestly, I mostly just feel exhausted.  I probably won't really feel like it sank in until after the bar exam.  Phew-- what a long, crazy ride!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

Re: Done with law school!

• Congratulations!! I still have two finals and a take home exam to get through before I am done with law school.  I am counting the days!
  • KryssiWKryssiW member
    First Comment
    Congratulations!!!  I want to be you some day. :)  And good luck on the bar!!
  • Congrats! :-) I can't wait to be right there with ya! I'm doing the part-time program, so one year down and three to go...
  • Congratulations!!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am finally done too! And graduation is tomorrow!  Now we just have to study for the bar.
  • @JasperandOpal Wooo hoooo!!!!  I am actually not graduating till a week from today, lol.  I have a huge gap between finals and grad.  Got lucky with a final on the second day of the finals term.

Congratulations!!!!!

Let's not think about bar prep yet....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• ahhh JC congrats!!! I had been MIA for a while but I am so happy to hear you are done!!! you go girl!

• Thanks @JaniV123!  Glad to see you are back!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• If you need Kentucky or Indiana Barbri books, I'm selling mine.
  • @SAHoehle Thanks but I'm taking the NY bar... doing the full-time Kaplan class and it's already killing me!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• As much as the Barbri subject matter summaries helped me, doing the short PMBR class (last minute prep, something like that) ended up helping with the multiple choice so much more than Barbri.  I wasn't worried about the essays, it was the multiple choice that was tough.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards