Not Engaged Yet
Options

Tuesday UO/II/Confessions

13»

Re: Tuesday UO/II/Confessions

• Options

Now that I think I get what these letters mean...

II:  New car smell. YUCK!  Driving a rental today and it's giving me a headache.

UO:  I think this board as a whole is way overboard with the "engaged or not" debate.  Technically none of us should be according to the title, and if you are not starting to think about getting engaged or your wedding, you don't really have business here, IMO!

Confession:  Today TK started saying I've been here for 6 years... Yay me?? lol

Confession 2: I should stop by and see my nephew while I'm traveling today, but I'm more interested in getting home earlier to see my SO.  Also, my nephew is having a big 1 year bday party in a month!  My sister is annoyed that I think it's silly.

The name of the board really has nothing to do with the debate.

• Options
    phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    WELP guess I have to leave the board because of the Rules of the Internet.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Options
    Another Confession I had mashed potatoes for dinner.  That is all....

Anniversary

• Options

I did this in college, and when I had my wisdom teeth out in April. BF calls me a crazy person, since "potatoes have no flavor." I tell him that his Irish ancestors are rolling in their graves.

• Options
    Ok I don't feel too badly about the mashed potatoes for dinner, but now FI just brought me home a cupcake.....

Anniversary

• Options
    @Keptinstitches The previous owners to our house took the toliet paper holders too...and the shower curtain rods...I don't know about the last one but I've never had to buy a shower curtain rod before. UGH!
  • Options
    phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    My current apartment--we had to buy a shower curtain rod AND there are no blinds anywhere in the apartment except the bathroom, where windows have to be able to be covered for privacy by law. It's been REALLY irritating. Our apartment is very dark because we don't want to spend money on blinds unless the landlord reimburses us and J is convinced he won't, so we use curtains ... and J will only use light blocking curtains.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Options
    Confession #1: I have been binge-watching Pretty Little Liars since Sunday, and I blame @GoldenPenguin and @Swazzle.

Confession #2: I have been eating like crap while watching TV.

• Options
    @leia1979 - YAY! Do you have a favorite character? Which season are you on? I can't wait to see your face in 4 months :)

• Options
    @Swazzle, I just finished season 1 last night (okay, the first episode of season 2, because I couldn't stop there!). I think my favorite is Spencer so far, but I like them all.

I can't wait to see you, too! It's been way too long!
  • Options
    phira said:
    My current apartment--we had to buy a shower curtain rod AND there are no blinds anywhere in the apartment except the bathroom, where windows have to be able to be covered for privacy by law. It's been REALLY irritating. Our apartment is very dark because we don't want to spend money on blinds unless the landlord reimburses us and J is convinced he won't, so we use curtains ... and J will only use light blocking curtains.

I don't know what size your windows are, but standard blinds are very cheap - I got mine for $3.50 at Big Lots!

At my last place, my ex wouldn't let me put up blinds, so I had the double curtain rods - the sheers or white curtains on the inner rod and the thermal curtains on the outside.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    justbeingme93justbeingme93 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited June 2014
    Confession: My roommate is head over heels obsessed with her SO, and she talks about getting married all the time! (They have been together for six months.) My other roommate and I definitely encourage her crazy obsession with weddings. We may or may not have signed her up for free wedding mailings to our apartment. Is that horrible? Oh, we sound like horrible people. It is all in good fun - I swear! 

Irrational irritation: 
    Luke Warm Showers -ughhhh

• Options

I did this in college, and when I had my wisdom teeth out in April. BF calls me a crazy person, since "potatoes have no flavor." I tell him that his Irish ancestors are rolling in their graves.
    Taken Aback

Mashed potatoes are a completely valid dinner choice! BF and I have done that on more than one occasion.
    This gif is my reaction to him every time. He says that they are like rice, and that you are supposed to cover them with other things to give them flavor. We have agreed to disagree on this and how we like our coffee.

• Options
    BreMRBreMR member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    I don't even put gravy on my potatoes.  I feel a little bad for my FI because I make mashed potatoes all of the time, and no gravy.

I think he's gotten use to it :)
  • Options
    I put A1 on my mashed potatoes!  I don't like gravy, though.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards