Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Carlos and Charlie's Groupon

This won't work for wedding parties, but thought its pretty good for when we're all out and about in Vegas.

$24 for an 8 hour open bar at Carlos and Charlie's.  

Drinks included are: Rolling Rock, Frozen Margaritas, and well mix drinks.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Carlos and Charlie's Groupon

• Options
    We should start a whole group on thread :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I love getting groupons for Vegas.  We did a groupon day once and used like 5 groupons!  It was so much fun.
    We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 
  • Options
    that's how we did Vegas last year, I couponed our hotel, used our reward points for our flights, and did groupon and travel zoo for everything! We went to Vegas for Cheap!!

I'm thinking of getting this one, since it's right outside my hotel, so do you just come as much as you want in the 8 hour period? I'm not familiar with open bars-sorry for the stupid question.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I was looking at that groupon as well, and under the FAQ's somebody else had asked if you have to stay for the whole 8 hour period and they answered no, that you can come and go if you like. So yes, you just come and drink as much as you want! It is specific drinks though. I don't remember exactly but I know it was rolling rock and frozen margaritas. hope that helps!
  • Options
    And Senor Frog's has copied this. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Looks like the one at Senor Frog's is better. 

The open bar includes: Well Drinks, Draft Beer, Wine and Cocktails from a drink menu.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    we are going back and forth on getting this. Last time I got a lot of coupons I didnt use 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That one does look pretty good too! I think we are going to go with the Carlos N Charlies one because I emailed the restaurant manager and she confirmed that I can use it on July 4th (I was concerned with it being a holiday). Also, the Senor Frog's one is only valid Sunday-Thurs and the only night we really don't have plans are Friday and Saturday and the Carlos N Charlies one you can use anytime of day, the Senor Frogs isn't valid until 9 PM. I kinda of wish I was able to use it another night during the week though because the Senor Frogs one offers more variety. I know I am afraid that I will buy stuff and not use it, but I feel like if we hang out there for 2 or 3 hours have some drinks and dinner I will use $25 worth of drinks easy lol considering the price of what it would cost to buy them elsewhere.
  • Options
    that's what we thought @sam
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am toying with the idea too.  It helps that you can leave and come back.  We haven't decided yet... I did get the Groupon to Dal Toro for dinner.  Fiance is super excited, as there are tons of exotic cars in the dining room, and he's a car guy. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ohh my fiance is too, I will have to check that out. I have never heard of it.
  • Options
    Here is the Groupon for Dal Toro - http://www.groupon.com/deals/dal-toro-ristorante

AND - its 20% off today for Groupons!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    thank you!
  • Options
    where is it saying it's 20% off for Groupons? i'm on the site and not seeing it 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh, maybe its only for me... I got an email about it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    It's working for me.
  • Options
    not for me
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards