May 2014 Weddings

It's June....

and our wedding month is over :( I know we all did it up right this month for weddings though!!! The pictures I've seen so far have all been beautiful. I can't wait to keep seeing more as we all get our professional pictures in. 

We are all old married ladies now. LOL

Re: It's June....

• I was so ready to be done with planning and all its included stress but im so sad its over now. It literally feels like it was a dream. I sit around now going, now what do I do!
  • I just got an email from our photographer with the site for our pro pics!  EEEEEEEE! If anyone needs me, I'll be looking through all 1,500 photos for the rest of the night lol
    Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest
  •  I am almost done with my Thank you notes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YAY!!!!!  Hope everyone had wonderful weddings and great honeymoons!
  • vmj23vmj23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    I'm so glad the planning is done and I can have my weekends back, but sad that after all that work the day/night went SO fast!!   My photographer posted just some sneakpeak pics so far, which I loved so at least I have the rest of the pics to look forward to! and we didn't do a honeymoon yet - working on planning that next!
  • I just got an email from our photographer with the site for our pro pics!  EEEEEEEE! If anyone needs me, I'll be looking through all 1,500 photos for the rest of the night lol
    I got my pics are in email last week!  They took 2,125 shots!!!! Amazing.  I have no idea how we're going to narrow it down to 80 or so pics for the album.  But I could seriously keep looking at them over and over and over again.
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards