Attire & Accessories Forum

ordering online Perfectbridal.com

Has anyone ordered dresses from perfectbridal.com?  The prices are great but they're almost too good to be true and it makes me nervous.  Is this legit?

Re: ordering online Perfectbridal.com

• Have you chosen a dress locally, and want to order at a discount price?  Try telephoning Pearls Place in Louisiana.  They are very reputable.
    Are you choosing a dress from a photo-shopped picture on a website?  Don't do it!!!!  You have no idea what the dress will look like on you.  Most brides are disappointed when they try on their "dream dress".  You really need to try dresses on in a shop before making your choice.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Not legit. It's a knock-off site; they are not an authorized retailer of the designers they claim to carry (do a quick search for any site that claims to carry a designer's line on the designer's actual website - if it doesn't pop up, you know it's a knock off site). It'll be a miracle if you get the dress actually pictured. 
  • OMG don't do it! You'll be heartbroken when you receive your dress from that website! Try ordering from www.bestbridalprices.com! They are 100% legit, with authenticity certificates. That's where I got my Maggie Sottero gown.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Vendor?
    Yes,@venessani is a vendor. She hides by posting answers to questions a lot without linking to her site. But whenever someone asks where to buy stuff, she posts this edreambridal site.  I've reported her before, but so far, she hasn't been banned.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards