1. Barbie's post about the Duggars has sent me down a rabbit hole and now I'm reading all sorts of articles on them. I've never watched an episode of the show, but they've always fascinated me.
2. DH said that yesterday went really well and he's happy he decided to take this job. He definitely sounded more relaxed than he has in about 2 weeks. ::sigh of relief::
3. Hertz rental car is utterly ridic. Yesterday, DH mentioned to his HR manager that he had to put the rental car on our card and asked if there's any way a corporate card could be used. They tried to change it over the phone and Hertz said they had to go to the aiport. They (DH, coworker, Ops manager) get to the airport and have to *return* the car and switch over the payment for the one day. Then they ask for a new car and the lady at the counter says, "We don't do reservations here! You'll have to call." The Ops Manager pulls out his phone and reserves a car on their app and then walks up to the counter and asks for his car. They had to switch cars. That ::waves hand:: is a bag of WTF. And of course, the hold hasn't been released from my account. Hopefully tomorrow.
4. I heard from the dealership yesterday. They said the battery was dead. But DH talked to them and they said replacing the batter still didn't do anything. I'm trying really, really hard to not think about what's wrong and/or the $$ involved.
5. We have a list of 10 existing homes and one under construction to go see on Saturday. EEEE!!