Favors

Cookies as Favors?

Jesso84Jesso84 member
First Comment
edited June 2014 in Favors
Hi, 

I came across a local girl that does custom cookies for wedding favors. I need a way to display the cookies. She either does plastic bags or mini easels. Let me know what you think looks best! The link below is to some examples

Re: Cookies as Favors?

• I like the look of the easel, but I would prefer it to be wrapped up in something and not just sitting on the table. If it is just like the picture I would do wrapped in plastic bags instead.
  • Plastic bags.  Not a fan of food sitting out in the open that anyone can touch.  Love the cookie idea!
  •  I agree with the plastic bag route! I'm also one of those people that would debate taking one if they were left out in the open. (Especially with sticky kiddie fingers browsing through to see which is the perfect cookie). Lol. 

I love the cookie idea for sure though! Edible favours are always a good choice! :)

*J
  • Ditto PPs. Love how cute the easels are, but it would probably be better if they were wrapped.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I'd use plastic bags for neatness and ease of travel.
  • Love the cookie idea!! I agree with others, I would rather receive it in a plastic bag knowing the only hands that touched the cookies was the baker. In the bag I don't have to worry about other peoples fingers, sneezes, or coughs. Plus easier for the staff to put out instead of having to deal with the little easles & putting the cookies just right on them.
  • Agreed - go with the baggies! Much more sanitary, and also gives people the opportunity to save it for later if they're full from dinner!
  • Here are some wedding cookies that I recently did for a friend.  I just bagged them up and tied them with ribbon.  
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards