Plus-Sized
Options

Dress Shopping

Guess what! I'm going dress shopping for the first time this coming Tuesday!! Appointment booked, and I'm SO excited! But scared too :(

Re: Dress Shopping

• Options
    Good luck
  • Options
    Good luck!! And don't be scared! When I went to my first appointment I was so afraid that I wouldn't be able to fit into any of the samples, but when I got there I ended up trying on like 10 different dresses and had an amazing time. Just keep an open mind and remember this is the fun part!
    Anniversary

• Options
    I was super nervous and anxious. To the point I wanted to cancel the appointment and just forget about it. Well I went on Saturday and had an amazing time!!! If your consultant is good at her job she will be great at picking dresses you like and will feel gorgeous in. Just go in with an open mind, try all different kinds, and look at yourself as the beautiful bride-to-be that you are!!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! Only 9 hours to go :P I'll give an update as soon as I can!
  • Options
    Hey how did it go?!
    Anniversary

• Options
    Good! The consultant told me my arms weren't compatible with a sleeveless dress (bitch lol) but I did it anyway and found a few I really like, and two I love, if I could cut the, in half and take the top from one and the bottom from the other lol
  • Options
    Good! The consultant told me my arms weren't compatible with a sleeveless dress (bitch lol) but I did it anyway and found a few I really like, and two I love, if I could cut the, in half and take the top from one and the bottom from the other lol

Are you serious?   The consultant actually said that??  I wouldn't buy from that salon.
  • Options

Are you serious?   The consultant actually said that??  I wouldn't buy from that salon.
    Agreed. Apparently she doesn't want your money. 
    Anniversary

• Options
    I might make an appointment at another outlet lol because the dresses are pretty!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards