New Hampshire

Rustic venue BYOB southern NH/Northern MA/Maine (Cross posted in MA forum)

I am looking for a venue where I can provide my own alcohol. I want to be able to provide an open bar but not spend 1/3 of our budget on it with the additional fees added on top of the prices per person. I am having between 80-100 people and would love to get married somewhere outdoors and have an indoor space for the reception. I'm pretty flexible but I'm looking generally at barn venues. I'm located on the seacoast (Hampton Beach area in NH) and would like to have find a place up to an hour away. It's been pretty tough finding a venue that you can bring in your own alcohol. I know we'll need a licensed bartender.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Rustic venue BYOB southern NH/Northern MA/Maine (Cross posted in MA forum)

• Looking to have my wedding at Bluewater Farm in Andover! It's BYOB.
    Their outdoor chapel is stunning, and the Lodge is quite rustic. Also check out Geneva Point, which I believe is in the Lakes Region in NH? I believe it's BYOB. 
  • Lonelilly- have you contacted Bluewater Farm? I did a while back to have a 2015 wedding and they're not doing weddings in 2015!
  • Bluewater Farm was our first choice, too! Devastated they're not doing more weddings!
  • edited June 2014
    Try Anchorage On The Lake in Tilton, NH. They have all sorts of rustic cabins sitting right on Lake Winnisquam. A very laid back venue for people who just want to have fun and relax. You would provide your own catering so I imagine you provide your own bar and bartender as well. Best of Luck!
  • @trailtosummit I hope you've found something amazing by now!

If not, last year my FSIL had her reception in one of the barns at the 4H grounds in New Boston, NH and it was something like $900 for the whole day. It was not turnkey, as you can imagine, but if you're looking for rustic, it's a good start.

Good Luck!
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• It's not a barn but the Seacoast Science Center in Rye, NH has an outdoor/indoor option with full BYOB, just hire a bartender.
  • We're getting married at Moody mountain farm in wolfeboro, nh. Gorgeous barn and they let byob beer and wine!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards