Chit Chat

Good lord, you need to see this.

2»

Re: Good lord, you need to see this.

• Geesh. I can't imagine doing something like that. Fuck I did the exact opposite. I had mine reduced.
  • jdluvr06 said:
    Geesh. I can't imagine doing something like that. Fuck I did the exact opposite. I had mine reduced.
    Seriously.
  • She's not bad; she's just drawn that way.
  • So I see the picture of Jessica Rabbit and thing .. wow, yeah she has big boobs. Then a scroll down and see that stranger woman... and when I scroll back up, suddenly Jessica Rabbits boods don't look so big any more in comparison.  SHe is bigger and trying to get bigger still!!! Clearly she has a meantal issue and her doctors need to stop
  • So I see the picture of Jessica Rabbit and thing .. wow, yeah she has big boobs. Then a scroll down and see that stranger woman... and when I scroll back up, suddenly Jessica Rabbits boods don't look so big any more in comparison.  SHe is bigger and trying to get bigger still!!! Clearly she has a meantal issue and her doctors need to stop
    I was thinking the same thing.... I imagine Jessica Rabbit's body= Sophia Vergara's body. Maybe I just haven't paid close enough attention to the character but I never thought she looked that unproportional or ridiculous.

• Plus, Jessica Rabbit had big boobs, small waist but not a Kartrashian's ass. So really, what the hell?

Then I want to smack a deep conditioning treatment on her fried hair. There's so much wrong, I can't even find a right.

Perhaps more seriously. Where does one find a bra that size? I'm an HH, but full on the bottom so in some British lines that are shallow cup prone, I may need to go up to the J-K range. I'm sized out of a good number of big boob bra lines. There's a limit on how much I can modify the band smaller, the wires wind up being much too far back.
  • Plus, Jessica Rabbit had big boobs, small waist but not a Kartrashian's ass. So really, what the hell? Then I want to smack a deep conditioning treatment on her fried hair. There's so much wrong, I can't even find a right. Perhaps more seriously. Where does one find a bra that size? I'm an HH, but full on the bottom so in some British lines that are shallow cup prone, I may need to go up to the J-K range. I'm sized out of a good number of big boob bra lines. There's a limit on how much I can modify the band smaller, the wires wind up being much too far back.
    She seems to be wearing custom corsets, not bras.

I will stick with my J cups, kthx.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    eyeroll
  • The thing I can't wrap my head around is where is her long red hair and red lipstick and purple eye-shadow? She can get a boob job and wear the corset and not dye her hair or something? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• What I really want to know is where she got the monies for this.
  • What I really want to know is where she got the monies for this.
    I'm guessing some sort of pervy GFM

Anniversary
  • Cosplayer Yaya Han did it so much better. But that's just a costume, not a lifestyle...

http://www.yayahan.com/portfolio/costumes/jessica-rabbit

Wedding Countdown Ticker

"They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, 'Search for Paradise.' " - Kiba, Wolf's Rain

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards