Flowers
Options

fake/silk flowers

I am just wondering about some good places to get either fake or silk flowers. My fiance and I both stuggle with allgeries and flowers usually can set them off. Plus I love the option of being able to keep my bouquet forever. I am just wanting to know some good places to look that people have tried and had good turn outs with! Thanks!

Re: fake/silk flowers

• Options
    NW1983NW1983 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Try Joanns, they have some pretty good flowers made by allstate florals, make sure to use a coupon though because they can be a little pricey.
  • Options
    NW1983 said:
    Try Joanns, they have some pretty good flowers made by allstate florals, make sure to use a coupon though because they can be a little pricey.
    I really disagree with this.  Their silks are crap and so are Michael's and pretty much anything that you find at your local craft store.

I used to work in a florist and we would get our silks from wholesalers (you need to own a business to get them) and they were gorgeous, high quality silks = crazy ass expensive.

But if you want to go the silk route and use flowers from the craft store please stick with naturally occurring colors, don't use teal or blue (especially if you are using gerber daisies or calla lilies) because that will just scream FAKE!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards