Chit Chat
Options

This made me laugh

FI was the BM in a wedding about a month ago. I was MOH in a wedding about a week ago. Totally separate friends, don't know each other at all. Wedding from a month ago posted the link to the photographer's blog that has their "teaser" pictures up. I lurked and thought that the wedding cake topper looked familiar. I go to the wedding from a week ago's pictures and sure enough, exact. same. topper. Again, totally different couple, very different tastes. The coincidence just made me laugh. 

Anything you've seen be the same at two separate weddings? 

Re: This made me laugh

• Options
    We found out that 25 years ago, Fi's cousins used the same music company! The same guy still runs it and everything, although I'm sure the band members are different now. It's good luck! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Options
    My brother and my cousin got married within 10 days of each other and both used the same song for the bridal party intros - Chelsea Dagger. It's the song they play when the Blackhawks score a goal. We're in Chicago and it was a year we won the Stanley Cup so I'm sure it was VERY common, but it was funny to joke that they stole the idea from each other.
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Options
    My brother and my cousin got married within 10 days of each other and both used the same song for the bridal party intros - Chelsea Dagger. It's the song they play when the Blackhawks score a goal. We're in Chicago and it was a year we won the Stanley Cup so I'm sure it was VERY common, but it was funny to joke that they stole the idea from each other.

SITB: Duh-na-na, Duh-na-na, Du-na-na-na-na

And now it's stuck in my head. Go Hawks!
  • Options

SITB: Duh-na-na, Duh-na-na, Du-na-na-na-na

And now it's stuck in my head. Go Hawks!

SITFB

Damn me too!
  • Options
    I was in a friend's wedding October 2012 at a golf course. I was in my brother's wedding October 2013 at the same golf course. There are hundreds of options around here so I thought that was funny.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards