African American Weddings

MixBook or Shutterfly Guest book

Has anyone used them? or made a guest book from their e pix? I would like to do this. How did yall albums come out? what size did you do? I have a $20 coupon from Shutterfly and friends have told me how good they are with pictures but they haven't use them for books.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: MixBook or Shutterfly Guest book

• I used shutterfly for my guestbook and loved it.

• I used Mixbook for my E-pic guest book. I got the 11x8.5 hardcover with dust jacket. I used the $15 for $50 Groupon so I just had to pay shipping with was $8. It came out really well, so I'm planning on getting my wedding album with them, too. Unfortunately, they haven't had a Groupon since March, so I may have to go with another option. I'm interested to see if anyone has used Shutterfly for their books.
  • Thank you ladies
    @Ameera your book is beautiful
    @saharnshard this sistah is gona need a groupon lol..let me check my emails and sites..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • i just got an email for a free "summer" photo book which i'm sure you could put any photo's you wanted in there.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I can forward you email or you can just use code:
    Enter promo code: 38CR-0M4R-YCB4-FFFH17   OFFER ENDS JUNE 27

• Ameera that's gorgeous.  If I were a guest I'd be like i'm not *messing that up* with my handwriting lol.
  • I plan on using shutterfly for books for our parents.  I'll let you know how they turn out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hmmm, that's a good idea for a guest book!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • edited June 2012
    @ sultry Thx ladybug yes please can you send it to kittybutton@hotmail.com pleeeaassseee loland thank you
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • oh nevermind I got it...duh...excuse me...it's lunch time
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • so ok i am a dork i just got all the Princess Jokes lol 
    love the guest book gives me an idea for a grooms gift 

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oh my gosh...ok I just ate..I meant @ Footballwife for the email...but I got it now...*sigh* im all over the place today...saw-weeEmbarassed
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_mixbook-or-shutterfly-guest-book?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:20e1b3ae-7f83-4524-a187-99b69d35d383Post:0841941d-90db-4295-a7d3-6e9cfd3470be">Re: MixBook or Shutterfly Guest book</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can forward you email or you can just use code: Enter promo code: 38CR-0M4R-YCB4-FFFH17    OFFER ENDS JUNE 27
    Posted by footballwife77[/QUOTE]

Thanks, girl! I'm starting on a pre-wedding parties book right now. I'm so excited!!!
  • I used mixbook and I love the guest book! They had really easy templates. I'm too lazy to post pictures lol you can trust me.
    imageAnniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_mixbook-or-shutterfly-guest-book?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:20e1b3ae-7f83-4524-a187-99b69d35d383Post:bc04fdd1-994d-462c-af7a-6758de477bb8">Re: MixBook or Shutterfly Guest book</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: MixBook or Shutterfly Guest book : Thanks, girl! I'm starting on a pre-wedding parties book right now. I'm so excited!!!
    Posted by saharnshard[/QUOTE]

WELCOME!
  • kaimahkaimah member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_mixbook-or-shutterfly-guest-book?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:20e1b3ae-7f83-4524-a187-99b69d35d383Post:f7b8a28a-7b51-4558-b900-d4aec2868370">Re: MixBook or Shutterfly Guest book</a>:
    [QUOTE]I used mixbook and I love the guest book! They had really easy templates. I'm too lazy to post pictures lol you can trust me.
    Posted by MrsBoss2012[/QUOTE]

This!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love your book do you have the format and if so can you share it with me?  I

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_mixbook-or-shutterfly-guest-book?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:20e1b3ae-7f83-4524-a187-99b69d35d383Post:51142da4-cbcc-42b3-8c48-c534b3e319dd">Re: MixBook or Shutterfly Guest book</a>:
    [QUOTE]I used shutterfly for my guestbook and loved it.
    Posted by MsAmeera25[/QUOTE]
    gggg
  • I did a photo guestbook for our rehearsal dinner and wedding through shutterfly. Both were deeply discounted through sales and the free photobook offer from TheKnot. I absolutely love both books and can't wait to use them. I looked through mix book and it seemed as though they had far less options. I will be sticking with shutterfly.
  • i am planning on using the one i have off living social 
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I used Shutterfly for our guestbook and it came out really nice. I think I only paid about $20 (with shipping) for it. I used our engagement photos. I would suggest searching for coupon codes online...they help a lot with the savings.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards