Favors
Options

Shower Favor Ideas

labrolabro member
First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
My MOH is hosting a stock the bar couples shower next month. We are trying to come up with favor ideas for the guests but I don't really have any great ideas it her than mini bottles of wine, champagne, and whiskey. We did that for her shower last summer (different guest list, similar theme). Does anyone have anything better? I actually LIKE koozies (Total UO around here...I know). FI and I use them all the time since we are slobs who drink out of the bottle and we always set them out at parties for others to use. Howver, koozies won't really be suitable for a few people on our guest list so we aren't going in that direction. Any other ideas related to a party that's basically all about drinking?

Re: Shower Favor Ideas

• Options
    Shot glasses? Packets of drink mixes?
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Honestly, I wouldn't care about keeping to a theme.  Put out some kind of chocolate favor and I'm happy!  How about those little liquor filled chocolates?  
  • Options
    They make those chocolates that are shaped like bottles and have liquor flavors inside 

There's a ton of boozy candy here. 
    http://www.candywarehouse.com/flavors/liquor-candy/

Or you could make your own truffles. Some truffles are super easy to make. 

Anniversary
  • Options
    Change my vote to the liquor filled chocolates!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    I love the liquor filled chocolates idea!! OMG YUM I might eat them all myself before people leave. Thanks!!

• Options
    My FMIL threw my fiance and I a rustic, country themed shower at Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill. The favors were little bottles of apple pie moonshine that she labeled as "Honeymoon Shine". It was cute and they really went over pretty well with the guests. It was something that both the men and women enjoyed, and it ties into your bar theme. Plus, there's a million recipies on Pinterest to make the apple pie moonshine yourself!
  • Options

What about customized beer bottles or beer mugs. I think that would a nice idea if you planning a favor especially for a drinking idea.

• Options
    labrolabro member

What about customized beer bottles or beer mugs. I think that would a nice idea if you planning a favor especially for a drinking idea.

Thank you for the idea but we went in a different direction. ;) We ended up ordering cake pops in a few different flavors! Our shower is Saturday so hopefully they go over well!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards