Flowers

flowers that compliment Gerberas

Wedding colors are bright purple and lime. Our main flowers are Gerbera Daisies. I think they're cheery, S/O likes them cause they're cheap lol. are there any other flowers that come in those bright, almost artificial colors?

Re: flowers that compliment Gerberas

• Purple stock, lime green button mums, lime green bells of ireland, dark purple lisianthus, green hypericum berries and purple carnations are all great options.

• thanks for the ideas!
  • doeydodoeydo member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Carnations.  Picture of gerbera daisies and carnations:
    Purple carnations:

Anemones and spider flowers:
    Purple anenome:
    Lime coloured spider flower:

Hydrangea:
    Purple hydrangea:

Button pom pom flowers:

Chrysanthemums:
    Gerbera and Chrysanthemum Bouquet
    Purple and green chrysanthemum:
  • I really like button mums, lisianthus, spider flowers and chrysanthemums! i also am now liking just a bunch of different colored daisies, but i don't know what colors to do. i have pink hair so orange, yellow or pink bridesmaids would clash and s/o wouldn't like it to be too "girly".... so many choices ahhh
  • I really like button mums, lisianthus, spider flowers and chrysanthemums! i also am now liking just a bunch of different colored daisies, but i don't know what colors to do. i have pink hair so orange, yellow or pink bridesmaids would clash and s/o wouldn't like it to be too "girly".... so many choices ahhh
    What?

What color gerb were you considering in the first place?  If it were me I would go with a big mix of colors and as long as you incorporate your two main colors then everything will go together just fine.

• What do you mean what? & I was going to have lime flowers for the bridal party, lime and purple petals for the flower girls and guests to throw, and (fake) blooms in both colors for the tables/decorations
  • What do you mean what? & I was going to have lime flowers for the bridal party, lime and purple petals for the flower girls and guests to throw, and (fake) blooms in both colors for the tables/decorations

What as in what were you trying to say in the bolded portion. It didn't make sense to me.

What as in what were you trying to say in the bolded portion. It didn't make sense to me.
    my hair is pink... so i don't want colors that clash with pink... such as yellow or orange. or too much pink. 
  • Yellow and orange do not clash with pink. A popular color scheme is actually orange and hot pink. Really if you stick with bright jewel colors for your gerbs like pink, orange, yellow, purple then it will coordinate. Throw in some dark purple stock and green button mums and you are set!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards