June 2014 Weddings

June 28 Bride! :]

2»

Re: June 28 Bride! :]

• Well I have been home sick from work yesterday and today..so why not wedding plan right. Just been spending time on the internet looking at pictures and getting ideas. I am almost done with our website...save the dates will go out at the end of the month.
  • Well ladies, 8 months to go!  

Other than addressing StDs that I made last spring, I haven't been doing too much for the wedding this past week.  I had to take a break to DIY my Halloween costume.  

Let's hope this costume will be my only Bridezilla moment :-)

I had fun at our party screaming at people (in character) and swishing my tail around.
    20130121-125529.jpg 
      Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • How fun, wabanzi!

I'm feeling a lot better after this weekend.  My mom came down to help out, and we got a lot done.  I bought my dress. (YAY! I was getting worried about that) We have the save the dates ready-just need to attach our picture after we get them retaken next weekend. We made some decisions on church decorations and a lot of other little things either got done or delegated.
  • amakayeb said:
    How fun, wabanzi!

I'm feeling a lot better after this weekend.  My mom came down to help out, and we got a lot done.  I bought my dress. (YAY! I was getting worried about that) We have the save the dates ready-just need to attach our picture after we get them retaken next weekend. We made some decisions on church decorations and a lot of other little things either got done or delegated.
    It was fun :-)  Sounds like a great weekend.  I really miss my mom, especially during some of this planning  (she passed away a few years ago), but my FMIL is awesome and will be in town this weekend.  She actually found my dress the last time she was here.  

I hope your retake session goes extremely well.  It is such a beautiful time of the year.  I wish we had waited just a few more weeks for our e-pics (but I love them anyway).
    20130121-125529.jpg 
      Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited November 2013
    Im a June 28, 2014 bride as well :) We are doing a black/white/fuchsia/tangering color scheme with fireworks/country vs city theme. Bought the dress, bridesmaid dresses are ordered, groom/groomsmen tuxes are decided, ceremony reception will be at my grandparents property, started working on our rose petal aisle runner (55 feet to go :/), need three more pairs of young kids boots to get so they can be painted and half grafitied for centerpieces, got our matches for our sparkler gifts, florist booked, officiant basically booked (have to wait til jan/feb to be sure she isn't going any where), save the dates already out (doing it on holiday weekend with a reception on july 5th in MN, so we wanted anyone who had to split holidays with family to be prepared), great aunt is making the invitations, catering and menu done, photographer booked and paid for, bridesmaid gifts, DJ/videographer, hotel prices for out of towners, cake idea made and baker booked, just trying to find good picture frames for our photo booth wall :)imageimage
  • Im a June 28, 2014 bride as well :) We are doing a black/white/fuchsia/tangering color scheme with fireworks/country vs city theme. Bought the dress, bridesmaid dresses are ordered, groom/groomsmen tuxes are decided, ceremony reception will be at my grandparents property, started working on our rose petal aisle runner (55 feet to go :/), need three more pairs of young kids boots to get so they can be painted and half grafitied for centerpieces, got our matches for our sparkler gifts, florist booked, officiant basically booked (have to wait til jan/feb to be sure she isn't going any where), save the dates already out (doing it on holiday weekend with a reception on july 5th in MN, so we wanted anyone who had to split holidays with family to be prepared), great aunt is making the invitations, catering and menu done, photographer booked and paid for, bridesmaid gifts, DJ/videographer, hotel prices for out of towners, cake idea made and baker booked, just trying to find good picture frames for our photo booth wall :)imageimage
    Your pics didn't show :-(  But sounds like you are very much on top of everything!
    20130121-125529.jpg 
      Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hooray for all the June 28th brides! I am one too! 7 weeks to go!!
  • wabanziwabanzi member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    Yay! Just 7 weeks :-)  

A lot to do, but happy things.  May will fly by!
    20130121-125529.jpg 
      Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • How are all you 28th brides doing?  I feel I am in crazy time with lots of ups & downs.  

I looked over my todo list last night from the last 18 months, it was 22 pages long (ha ha) with nearly everything checked off.  I kept thinking how crazy this whole thing has been…so much planning, work, logistics,  

So many glue sticks...
    20130121-125529.jpg 
      Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Doing well over here! Just paying venues and figuring out day of details and driving myself crazy. woohoo!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • It's our wedding week!  Woo-hoo!
  • melbenso said:
    It's our wedding week!  Woo-hoo!
    Woot! Woot!

We had a good weekend (it was my birthday) and relaxed a lot.  Everything is done.  Last week I kind of wandered around the house looking for something to do.  

Tomorrow, my MoH arrives and I saved some "funner" things to do (like mix up the siggy drinks and tasting them).  

I still need to pack up my tool kit for set up, and drop off hotel welcome bags…but this is the fun stuff because all these tasks mean it is just a few short days until I marry this incredible man!
    20130121-125529.jpg 
      Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 5 days left ladies!!! Toast to us all!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards