Not Engaged Yet

Tuesday Questions

1) What are you wearing today?

2) What did you or are you having for breakfast?

3) Any plans for tonight?

4) What are you looking forward to in the month of July?

5) Have you ever watched Big Brother?

6) If I gave you $1000 right now and you have to use it to travel, where would you go?

7) Do you like scary movies?

8) What is your morning routine like?

9) Pick one: guacamole, ice cream, or french fries. 

10) Who's your celebrity crush?

Re: Tuesday Questions

• SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited June 2014
    Black and white print cropped pants with a black short-sleeve shirt and black Tory Burch sandals

I have some options today that involve hard boiled eggs, yogurt, and a fruit cup

I desperately need to make a meal plan today and go food shopping. And cook dinner for a change.

My birthday, a new bocce season, taking my family to see some Dinosaur show as part of a prize I won, and being 8 rows from Beyonce and Jay-Z with @buddysmom80

Obsessed is an understatement 

6) If I gave you $1000 right now and you have to use it to travel, where would you go?
    Orlando. I'm dying to go to Diagon Alley! 

Love them. My mom and I had a scary movie marathon this weekend and it was awesome. 

No Lucy this week so it goes like this: Alarm goes off at 5:30, I pee, shower, do my makeup, get dressed, finish my hair, and leave at 6:20 so I'm in my seat at 6:40. 

Guac always <3

• buddysmom80buddysmom80 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited June 2014
    1) What are you wearing today? My work uniform. Blue pants, blue jacket, white top and black shoes.

2) What did you or are you having for breakfast? Chobani Rasberry chocolate flip yogurt and a Monster.

3) Any plans for tonight? Get home, work out, plant some Petunias my mom gave me in my flower boxes out front, may

4) What are you looking forward to in the month of July? My birthday, 4th of July weekend (free lobster), going to see @swazzle and our bffs Jay Z and Beyonce, our menu tasting, ordering invites from @hummingbird125, sunbathing while watching Big Brother live feeds, Big Brother in general. That's all I can think of right now.

5) Have you ever watched Big Brother? Duhhhhhh

6) If I gave you $1000 right now and you have to use it to travel, where would you go? Mexico

7) Do you like scary movies? Yes

8) What is your morning routine like? Wake up, let the dog out, feed the cat, hang out on the couch and check out FB, IG, etc. Make/pack my breakfast and lunch, get showered and dressed and head out the door.

9) Pick one: guacamole, ice cream, or french fries. Guac

10) Who's your celebrity crush? Bradley Cooper

ETA: TK ate some of my answers :(

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Up early, I'll play.

Right now I'm still in pajamas, changing into black shorts, grey shirt and old navy flip flops in a little bit.

hot coffee, blueberry yogurt and banana.

None at all! Maybe make tacos for dinner? We just got a new cable box so all of our DVRed shows are gone :-( 

4th of July, Week at the cabin in Maine, Hot Air Balloon Fest, St. Mary's Feast and Red Sox game.

I did in the early 2000s, but not today.

I would spend a long weekend in the city (NYC, of course).

Love them! I actually watched The Conjuring on HBO yesterday.

I don't really have one for the next 9 weeks, but when I am working I wake up at 5:30, shower, dry my hair, eat a bare naked bar, drink coffee, make lunches, clothes & make-up and out the door by 6:50. It's a tight schedule.

guacamole

I'm all over the place from Cristiano Ronaldo to Channing Tatum to Chris Meloni 
  • 1) What are you wearing today?

Jeans, a 3/4 length blue shirt, and moccasins

Coffee

Tennis and running with FI, and making/eating my first crock-pot meal!

Doing something fun on the 4th, going to a my BFF's Dad's birthday party out on LI on the 13th, and going upstate for a party with FI's friends on the last weekend of July.

No but I'm planning on watching!!!

Vegas for a long weekend. We'll try to turn that $1K into a little more....

NOPE.

Alarm goes off at 6am. I hit snooze twice. Get up around 6:20, make coffee, take quick shower or use some dry shampoo and put on a little makeup, drink coffee in bed while reading or sit outside with the dog, throw on some clothes, and out the door by 7:20.

Ice cream.

Male: John Krasinski
    Female: Kate Mara
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • 1) What are you wearing today? My work uniform. Blue pants, blue jacket, white top and black shoes.

2) What did you or are you having for breakfast? Chobani Rasberry chocolate flip yogurt and a Monster.

3) Any plans for tonight? Get home, work out, plant some Petunias my mom gave me in my flower boxes out front, may

Did you not like questions 4-10?

• Dignity100Dignity100 member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited June 2014
    T-shirt (Minions Ba-Ba-Ba-Banana), jeans and athletic shoes - I should really start dressing nicer.

I will be having fruit and maybe a granola bar

Hoping to get back to the gym (or a bike ride if the weather is nice).  Right now I'm feeling ambitious and am thinking about clearing off some furniture I'd like to get rid of too.

I'm looking forward to October.  I'm not a fan of summer.  If I ever win the lotto, I'm buying a summer home in Alaska with a luxury RV to get me there.

I watched it when I was in college

I was actually just looking at a Niagara Falls trip, I was more looking for a weekend getaway.

I like the ones that make you think a little bit more and are haunting based.  I do not like hack n' slash horror.

Get up, take shower, let dogs out, play on internet, feed dogs, make myself presentable, feed cats, take dogs out one last time, go to work.  At work, boot machine, while machine boots play 1 level of Plants vs Zombie (yes it takes that long to boot) and then go get coffee.

Ice Cream - if I were a super hero, ice cream would be my downfall.

IF I'm only allowed to have one: Ian Somerhalder

Edit:  Decided to BOLD my answers

Anniversary
  • 500days said:
    Up early, I'll play.

Right now I'm still in pajamas, changing into black shorts, grey shirt and old navy flip flops in a little bit.

hot coffee, blueberry yogurt and banana.

None at all! Maybe make tacos for dinner? We just got a new cable box so all of our DVRed shows are gone :-( 

4th of July, Week at the cabin in Maine, Hot Air Balloon Fest, St. Mary's Feast and Red Sox game.

I did in the early 2000s, but not today.

I would spend a long weekend in the city (NYC, of course).

Love them! I actually watched The Conjuring on HBO yesterday.

I don't really have one for the next 9 weeks, but when I am working I wake up at 5:30, shower, dry my hair, eat a bare naked bar, drink coffee, make lunches, clothes & make-up and out the door by 6:50. It's a tight schedule.

guacamole

I'm all over the place from Cristiano Ronaldo to Channing Tatum to Chris Meloni 
    That's one of the ones I watched over the weekend! I'd already seen it but my mom hadn't, she was so freaked out!

• Swazzle said:
    1) What are you wearing today? My work uniform. Blue pants, blue jacket, white top and black shoes.

Did you not like questions 4-10?

Blame TK, they ate my answers, and they were good ones too!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
    I'm wearing a black pencil skirt with a white blouse and a red sweater with black flats.

A Strawberry, almond, coconut smoothie and coffee

Tonight I'll probably go to CrossFit, make dinner, and catch up on Bachelorette I missed last night.

July is going to be so busy. I'm looking forward to running the Peachtree, my mom's bday, a friend's wedding, @LaPeanut1018 's shower and her bday!

Nope.

New Orleans lol. I've been really wanting to go.

Nope! I get nightmares

Wake up, use the bathroom, brush teeth, hair, deodorant, lotion, make bed, get dressed, makeup, breakfast, feed dog, leave lol

Ice cream! Guac was a close second but ice cream is my all time favorite dessert!

I love Luke Bryan and Bradley Cooper
  • ShallowSeasShallowSeas member
    edited June 2014
    black dress pants, black flats, yellowish/green lace tank top, black shrug with lace cutouts.

dry cheerios

finishing up our table numbers hopefully. so. much. fun. -_-

Sending out invites out, the 4th, my mom's birthday, our wedding showerrrrrrr!

nope

Ireland

They're my fave

I get up, hate life for a brief second, crawl out of bed, get dressed, do my make up, do my hair, pack my breakfast and lunch, kiss FI goodbye and tell him how cute he looks in the morning, and leave for work.

ice cream. Is this even a real question? Second would be guac.

I have about a million, but always Leo. Since 1997.

ETA: totally forgot about our wedding shower in July that I'm excited for. Whoops.

Anniversary

• 1) What are you wearing today?  Jeans, sneakers, and a USF shirt <--given I went to FSU, this is odd that I have more USF shirts than FSU shirts.  This is because we go to a LOT more USF (H's alma mater) games than FSU (it's closer, he cares me, etc.  The team itself is obviously pitiful.)

2) What did you or are you having for breakfast? I had a strawberry granola bar and my fiber gummy  Not much but I worked a long shift yesterday so I wanted to sleep in before I head to band today.

3) Any plans for tonight?  I have office hours from 7-8...maybe cook dinner and go for a walk if there's time and it's not storming (unlikely, it's always storming)

4) What are you looking forward to in the month of July?  I'm OFF on July 4th!  I'm hoping I get a teaching job in July too, so let's hope for it.

5) Have you ever watched Big Brother?  Nope.  I've seen about 5 minutes total in my whole life.

6) If I gave you $1000 right now and you have to use it to travel, where would you go?  Yankee stadium.  Camden Yard.  If you gave me about $6000, I'd go to New Zealand.

7) Do you like scary movies?  During the day.  Not during the night.  I'm a wimp.

8) What is your morning routine like?  Get up, get dressed, brush teeth, eat, leave.  This usually takes less than 30-45 min.  I shower at night, for the record.

9) Pick one: guacamole, ice cream, or french fries. Ice cream.

10) Who's your celebrity crush?  Chris Meloni.  Always.
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
    this skirt + pinkish scalloped shirt from The Loft

2 eggs, 1 pc. bacon, 1 pc. WW toast with preserves, 1 extra-ripe peach

do my Insanity work-out, dinner, finish up some laundry, and teach an ESL class.

H and I are taking a quick trip to Dallas!  that will be a lot of fun.

nope.

well, we are going to Dallas in July, NM for Thanksgiving, and San Diego for NYE.  lots of travel!  I think I would choose somewhere up north to get away during the summer... I don't think $1000 would cover it, but it would help!  ;)

nope!

wake up, snooze the alarm once for 5 minutes, if it's a hair-washing day H will cook breakfast, otherwise I'll head into the kitchen and start breakfast...  shower, get dressed, play with Bella for a few minutes, clean the kitchen/dishes after breakfast, and get outta there by 6:45 or so.

totally depends on the day... I love all three!

hmm...  young Harrison Ford!

Black dress and flats.

Egg whites and salsa with a diet snapple.

Work out, cook..the usual

Eeeeek.  Closing on a HOUSE (hopefully...inspection is this weekend).

Only the first season.

Mexico.  I need sun.

I hate them.  I feel bad when H wants to watch one and I veto it but they give me nightmares.

If H is traveling, get dressed, walk dog, walk to work and eat breakfast at work (and check TK).  If H is working from home, get dressed, walk to work and eat breakfast at work (and check TK).

Fries.
    I don't really have one.  Gerard Butler maybe?

• @minskat30 - I see a Report flag under your post...??
  • @swazzle The Conjuring house is in my state. The people that live there haaaate that the movie happened lol
  • @500days - I was actually wondering where that house was because H and I are road-trippingthrough New England in a few weeks!

• @swazzle- Road trips are the best! Which states do you plan on driving through/stopping in?
  • @500days - Our first stop from home (NJ) is Boston for 2 nights (we're going to a Yankees/Red Sox game and the Sam Adams Brewery while there) then Salem which I'm SOOOO excited about. We're spending 1 night in Portland, Maine and then 1 night in Bar Harbor, Maine. Looping around from there and heading to the Mount Washington area in New Hampshire for 1 night, pit-stopping at Ben and Jerry's in Vermont and then spending 2 nights in Lake Placid. The last stop is visiting @GoldenPenguin and Mr. GoldenPenguin :) 

• @TwoDimes - YAY for July birthdays! When is yours and your FI's?

Royal blue tank thingy from ON, jeans and my new Reef flip flops. I love that my job is this casual. THANK YOU JESUS!

I had a bowl of cherrios before I left the house. Now I'm staring at a cupcake that a customer made for us. And my standard cup of tea.

Besides cuddle No-Uh's face off? Maybe try to watch the season premiere of Falling Skies (if I can find in on OD)

Big 4th of July party/coming home party at No-Uh's godparents/our best friend's house. And a big family reunion at the end of the month/beginning of August.

Nope.

Hmmmmm...Orlando. For Disney and Universal/WWofHP.

Hells to the nos.

Get up. FB while I poop. Shower, dress, eat, nurse, and out the door.

No. You can't make me.

"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• @swazzle- Great stops! Jealous of the Yankees/Sox game! Maine and New Hampshire in the summer are awesome too. I'm going to Old Orchard Beach/Portland area for a week after the 4th...can't wait.
  • 1) What are you wearing today? Chocolate colored slacks, button up short sleeved cream colored shirt.

2) What did you or are you having for breakfast? A bowl of Grape Nuts, a banana, and green tea

3) Any plans for tonight? Planning on finishing the top to the quilt I'm working on. However, I was standing in my living room this morning and the pile of stuff I can see in my craft area is ridiculous, so I might reorganize that, which means I probably will only get half the top of the quilt done tonight.

4) What are you looking forward to in the month of July? The 4th and shooting stuff is what I'm looking forward to. However, my SO will have to travel for 2 weeks after that and I am NOT looking forward to that.

5) Have you ever watched Big Brother? No.

6) If I gave you $1000 right now and you have to use it to travel, where would you go? While it wouldn't pay for the entire trip, I would use it to go to either Ireland or New Zealand. I badly want to go to both.

7) Do you like scary movies? Nope.

8) What is your morning routine like? Get out of bed after snoozing the alarm clock twice. Start the coffee and hot water for my tea. Feed and water the cats. Put my phone in my purse. Go back and snuggle with SO until the water starts whistling. Bring SO the coffee. Scoop the kitty boxes. Make the bed, pick out clothes for the day and lay them on the bed. Go eat breakfast. Do something random (today it was the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen) until SO is ready to take a shower. Take a shower with SO. Get ready to go to work. Leave. Quite the routine.

9) Pick one: guacamole, ice cream, or french fries. ICE CREAM!!!

10) Who's your celebrity crush? Jason Statham
  • @Swazzle - I went to Portland. Maine for a training class - I LOVED it there!!  It was raining and gross and I was all by myself when I went to old port, but I had a great time!

@beanbot2002 - I love that my job is super casual too!!  But I dress like a slob because of it :(

Anniversary
  • edited June 2014
    Black pants, white tank, emerald green cardigan.
    I'm having Fage greek yogurt with honey.
    None right now, but I desperately need a project. Maybe I'll attack some cleaning tonight.
    H and I are going to CO Springs for the 4th to stay with some friends. Hopefully we'll also get back up to Ft. Collins to visit our niece before she gets too big!
    Not consistently, but I've caught maybe 7 episodes total over the years it's been running.
    I'd put it toward our trip to Mexico. We're going to Riviera Maya in August and it would be awesome to have some extra cash for excursions.
    Not at all.
    I roll out of bed anywhere between 4:30 and 5:00. Get dressed, brush my teeth & hair. Run out the door between 5:26 and 6:00 to drive over and catch the train. Usually get to work by 6:15-6:45 and have breakfast at my desk. Fun times.
    Ice cream. Always.
    Gerard Butler
  • CLoGreenEyesCLoGreenEyes member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited June 2014
    1) What are you wearing today? Pink cardigan over a multi-colored tank top, skinny jeans, and these flower-y Bobs-like shoes that are off-brand and soooo cute.

2) What did you or are you having for breakfast? I had a bacon, egg, and cheese croissant from DD and a Diet Coke. This is getting to be a tradition. It needs to stop.

3) Any plans for tonight? I'm going to see Lindsey Stirling's concert, whoop whoop! I'm excited!

4) What are you looking forward to in the month of July? So I get a couple days off of school for the 4th, so that will be nice, even though I don't have any solid plans for those days yet. And I take my last exam EVER IN NURSING SCHOOL on the 31st, so that's pretty awesome.

5) Have you ever watched Big Brother? I used to watch with my grandma because that was her favorite show.

6) If I gave you $1000 right now and you have to use it to travel, where would you go? I would put it toward this service trip I am saving up to do in a few years. It's in Cambodia and it involves volunteering at an elephant rescue and a school. I have to go.

7) Do you like scary movies? I do and I don't. If it's just ridiculous violence then no, but I like scary movies with an actual story that make you think.

8) What is your morning routine like? Alarm goes off at 5:30. Hit snooze three times. Get up at 5:45, jump in the shower, do the hair/make-up/clothes thing. Grab some breakfast and check my email if I have time. Either go to school to study before class or scramble to clinical.

9) Pick one: guacamole, ice cream, or french fries. This is a MEAN question. I HAVE to choose French fries, but they are BARELY edging out guac. I don't actually just need ice cream in my life, so I'm OK with that.

10) Who's your celebrity crush? Old Spice Man will always and forever be my celebrity crush.
  • labrolabro member
    1) What are you wearing today? A black and white tank top and shorts.

2) What did you or are you having for breakfast? An english muffin with cream cheese. Banana.

3) Any plans for tonight? Tonight is bookclub night. We're going to a really nice restaurant that serves the most AMAZING Southern food. They make the best strawberry shortcake I've ever had.

4) What are you looking forward to in the month of July? Vacation with FI to visit his parents in Indiana. My birthday. Our stock the bar shower hosted by @southernpeach89 aka the best MoH EVAH! My dress FINALLY coming in.

5) Have you ever watched Big Brother? Maybe 5 minutes of one episode.

6) If I gave you $1000 right now and you have to use it to travel, where would you go? Can I hold on to the $1000? We'll need it for our Seattle trip in September. If I had to use it immediately, I'd go on a trip to California.

7) Do you like scary movies? Depends. They aren't something I regularly watch and I get scared even though I know it's not real so they aren't exactly my favorite genre.

8) What is your morning routine like? Wake up. Go to the bathroom. Take the dog out to potty and give her breakfast. Make breakfast and lunch for me and FI. Shower. Get dressed. Brush teeth, floss, moisturize, dry hair.

9) Pick one: guacamole, ice cream, or french fries. I can't believe I have to pick one! I guess guacamole first, then ice cream, and then french fries.

10) Who's your celebrity crush? J-Law. Chris Evans.

• BreMRBreMR member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    @severmilli12 LEO FOREVER!!  I was so obsessed with him in 6th grade that my friends and I actually threw a Leo party, we watched all of his movies, ate his favorite foods... ridiculous :)

@500days I would LOVE to see that creepy ass house in real life! That is my most favorite scary movie that has come out in years!!

I'm still wearing my lounge clothes, pink aeropostale cropped sweat pants and a white tank top
    an english muffin with pb&j and coffee
    I have class tonight :( and a workout! 
    The 4th of July is always fun, also my Fi's family is doing a pedal pub the 2nd weekend in July, that should be fun, especially because my FI doesn't drink so I'll have a designated driver :)
    I have not... :-/
    6) If I gave you $1000 right now and you have to use it to travel, where would you go? NYC, I've always wanted to see New York and lately my need to go there has been nagging me.

Love them so much!!  I give every scary movie the opportunity when it comes out, but most often I'm disappointed.  
    Wake up, pee, make some breakfast & coffee, get on TK, browse the internet and my daughter usually wakes up shortly after and then I make her breakfast!
    Impossible. cannot choose. It's like you went into my brain and asked me for my 3 favorite foods and then pitted them against each other!

• 1) What are you wearing today? Pink flowy-ish top and grey slacks with black wedges. 

2) What did you or are you having for breakfast? Jimmy Dean breakfast sammich with turkey sausage and egg white on an english muffin

3) Any plans for tonight? Gym! Haven't gone since Saturday, and I've been eating like a teenager for the past few days. 

4) What are you looking forward to in the month of July? Moving! Meeting with the jeweler to design a ring!

5) Have you ever watched Big Brother? Nope, but a lot of people seem to be obsessed with it.

6) If I gave you $1000 right now and you have to use it to travel, where would you go? Harry Potter theme park in Florida

7) Do you like scary movies? Nope, refuse to watch them.

8) What is your morning routine like? Depends on the morning. If I don't do morning cardio, I wake up around 6:45, shower, hair, makeup, and make my lunch. Out the door by 8:00 and at work around 8:30. If I do morning cardio, I usually get up around 5:30 and walk to the apartment gym by 6:00. Jump in the shower around 7, and the rest is the same.

9) Pick one: guacamole, ice cream, or french fries. French fries. No contest.

10) Who's your celebrity crush? Oh geez, so hard to choose just one. I do love Matt Bomer. He's just so damn pretty. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • 1) What are you wearing today? Bright pink polo, jeans, closed-toed black shoes.

2) What did you or are you having for breakfast? Didn't have breakfast. Not going to, either.

3) Any plans for tonight? Meeting with a potential photographer, then laundry, cleaning, and household projects. FI can continue to live there because as of last night the garage door functions as a garage door!

4) What are you looking forward to in the month of July? We're visiting FI's parents over the 4th of July weekend. After that I'm not sure what's going on - we'll be moving FI's stuff, sorting, cleaning, getting rid of his apartment.

5) Have you ever watched Big Brother? Nope.

6) If I gave you $1000 right now and you have to use it to travel, where would you go? Orlando - I want to go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and the only reason I haven't eloped there yet is that I can't figure out how to get married there.

7) Do you like scary movies? Nope. Oh god nope.

8) What is your morning routine like? Get up, check email, internet rounds, brush teeth, get dressed, brush hair, leave. I shower in the evenings.

9) Pick one: guacamole, ice cream, or french fries. Ice cream. And can it be Ben & Jerrys with far too much chocolate in it?

10) Who's your celebrity crush? Oh god I don't have one right now ... nope, can't come up with one. I am a sad person.
  • TwoDimes said:
    Swazzle said:
    @TwoDimes - YAY for July birthdays! When is yours and your FI's?
    @Swazzle, Fi's birthday is the 1st, and he shares that birthday with his niece (23 years apart). Mine is the 14th. What day is yours?
    I'm the 16th!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards