Nevada-Las Vegas

Jetaport

Has anyone used this website?

I got an email from the knot with this website for booking group rates at hotels.  

I've put in for a bid from Aria and Monte Carlo via this site.  
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Jetaport

• Wish I had known about this before I spent a month going back and forth with different hotels! It seems pretty easy. I just sent in a request, will compare it with what I already heard from the hotel.
  • Can't wait to see what the difference is.  I've already heard back from the company wanting to know if there were anymore specifics as to my room block I wanted them to know when negotiating my rates.  I can't wait to see what they come back with.  I think the rates are good for 2 weeks, so if they are really good rates, I'm going to tell anyone that I know for sure is going to book now!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @vegasbaby2015, did you hear back and compare to what the hotel gave you?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • So far the one where I already had a quote from the hotel came in too good to be true. I asked a few questions about it and they are "looking into it". Two more hotel offers came in not very good (have to guarantee 80% of the rooms are used, pay deposit, and only like 5% discount). Still waiting on 2 more hotels.

Did you hear back yet?

• I heard back on one hotel.  The rates aren't as good as we'll be able to get online when its closer to the date, but I think they are reasonable for "just in case" purposes (like, if a fight gets announced or something).  I did specify that I wanted no financial obligation.  I'm sure the rates are better if you don't do that, but I don't want to be responsible for unbooked rooms!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Agreed. They weren't as good as the room blocks I received from the hotel directly. But it was worth a try :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Update: I got a quote from Monte Carlo from both this website and the resort itself.  Jetaport was slight less.  Just an FYI!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Did anyone go with one of the Jetaport offers? I am persuing the "too good to be true" room block rate and hoping it is true. It's for the Cosmopolitan, and much better than anything else I've found.
  • I think I'm going to lock in with Jetaport for the Monte Carlo block I want.  I read a lot of reviews for the site on reputable websites, many news websites (msn, cnn, etc). 

Aria would not honor my request via Jetaport.  Only via communication directly with the hotel.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @vegasbaby2015‌ - do you mind sharing what Jetaport have you for the Cosmo rate? I am looking into room blocks with Cosmo but was working directly with hotel. Curious what rate you are getting and for what time period? Thks!
  • FYI - just an update.  I have entered into contract with Jetaport for Monte Carlo.  I have the contract signed by both parties.  If anyone wants to see the details, just let me know! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I also used Jetaport for my contract with Cosmopolitan. They got a much better deal than I got through the hotel directly.

I recommend trying Jetaport, it can't hurt! I'm so glad I did :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards