Not Engaged Yet

Lets AW our venues, okay? :)

Re: Lets AW our venues, okay? :)

• I love seeing all the venues! Everywhere looks so beautiful.

I wish I could participate, but I'm not BSC enough to have venues picked out for a wedding when we aren't even engaged yet. I'll just sigh over everyone elses!

STUCK

Haha. I was totally BSC! I "favorited" a bunch of venues in my area. So pretty! It was more fun than looking at dresses for me. 
  • I love everybody's venue!!!  You guys are making me think I should have done the rustic/barn wedding I was thinking about doing (don't get me wrong though, I LOVE my Disney wedding!).

Anniversary
  • Everyone's venue is so gorgeous! I'd be lying if I said I hadn't glanced at wedding venues in my area (the pictures are pretty!) but I'm not BSC enough to have any in mind.

@Dignity100 - I'm so jealous you are getting married at Disney! I love Disney but a Disney wedding would not be BF's cup of tea and it would mean a destination wedding which is not really something we want. 

• These venues are all amazing! I can't wait until everyone's weddings start coming around so we can all AW our wedding photos in these amazing venues!
    Anniversary

• @kaitlynmichelle - Your venue is breath-taking, seriously just amazing!

• I love everything about this post. EVERYTHING!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • kaitlynmichelle - Oh my god. I want to get married there. Like, now. I am so insanely jealous you have no idea. That is so gorgeous! 

You MUST post pictures when you get them. Or invite us. Either or. 

• Everyone's venue is so gorgeous! I'd be lying if I said I hadn't glanced at wedding venues in my area (the pictures are pretty!) but I'm not BSC enough to have any in mind.

@Dignity100 - I'm so jealous you are getting married at Disney! I love Disney but a Disney wedding would not be BF's cup of tea and it would mean a destination wedding which is not really something we want. 

STUCK IN BOX

So, fiance was fundamentally opposed to a disney wedding, and made this known before we were engaged, when were were just chit chatting about getting married. I pointed to a disney wedding article or something and he said "No. We are not doing that." It was really the ONLY thing that he's ever been opposed to. It was how I knew he wasn't just "yessing" me whenever I mentioned getting married, and that he actually meant it! I was so relieved that he said "NO!!" 
  • @FoxandBunny we can crash @kaitlynmichelle 's wedding together!

• I feel terrible for you, @BreMR, having to get married in paradise! lol

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• @bethsmiles‌ @FoxandBunny‌ Thanks ladies! I'll see you soon ;)

Never fear, I'll AW the photos as soon as I get 'em! We are staying in the Rockies for our honeymoon and we've bought multiple new memory cards for our camera in preparation of the stunning scenery :)
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @BreMR - I vote ceremony space 1, but that's just me :) Either would be absolutely beautiful and perfect!

kaitlynmichelle already said it was ok! And who can refuse those views! I'm sure all the extra memory cards will come in handy.

• @Bethsmiles - I don't think a Disney wedding would have been FI's first choice.  Neither one of us like being the center of attention and a local wedding would have meant 125+ people (his mom considers that to be a small wedding).  I wanted to do more of an 'elopement' type thing, but FI wanted his family there.  So we compromised in doing a Destination Wedding with family only. 

Anniversary
  • @500days I've had brunch there its so gorgeous! 

Not engaged over here so no venue for me but loving seeing everyone else's!!
    friends tv show funy
  • @Sakalicious YES. YES INFINITY x INFINITY.
    Anniversary

• lmcooper86lmcooper86 member
    First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its First Anniversary
    edited June 2014

Damn, all of these venues are gorgeous! I can't wait to see pics from all of the upcoming weddings!

@Dignity100 - I love everything I have seen about Disney weddings! I think my sister wants one, but her BF would never go for it :(

@Swazzle and @LaPeanut1018 - I love your lanterns, that's what I'm hoping to find to put out on the terrace during the evening.

ETF spelling...desperately need to cut my nails, I can't type.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• @lmcooper86 - I LOVE your venue. That is going to be gorgeous!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• @cu97tiger - Thanks! The windows and natural light really sold me on it, it's so freaking pretty!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• @lennonkdc, your church is jaw-droppingly gorgeous!!
  • BreMRBreMR member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    @FoxandBunny I actually hope to do the beach as well, we're going to go with whichever is more private, so that's why we may not decide until we get there, we've never seen the resort before! 

@lennonkdc GORGEOUS venues!! That church is so beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards