Nevada-Las Vegas

Hotel Deals- First anniversary trip

My husband and I want to return to Vegas for our first anniversary the first week in October.
We are going to stay Saturday-Monday

We are thinking of staying at MGM Grand or Paris, but we are open to anything with a good deal.

Should I sign up on hotel websites? Does anyone have tips for a good deal on a hotel?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hotel Deals- First anniversary trip

• I've heard of mycheapvegas.com.  If you log in (username guest, password guest), you can see the deals available for all the hotels.  Hope this helps!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • smartervegas.com has a bunch of promo codes too!
  • Look at mlife.com and totalrewards.com  they have discount there too.  I've booked through both and have gotten great discounts.
    We had our dream wedding in Las Vegas - 11.29.2014
  • Like the hotels on facebook, they will post deals all the time.
    We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 
  • From a deal AND location standpoint, it's hard to beat Flamingo.  The GO rooms are actually quite nice and often very inexpensive, and you're dead center on the strip within walking distance from a huge amount of things to do.  There's always downtown too; the Rush tower rooms at Golden Nugget are great.  Downtown is typically love/hate for most people though.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• mspennmspenn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    Are you playing MyVegas on FB?

All of the other posts are all great ideas.  Not sure where you live but I have almost always found booking the hotel separately from the air fare gets the best deals.

Also if you book directly with the hotels, if the price drops, you can ususally rebook at the cheaper price with a phone call to the hotel.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards