Not Engaged Yet

OLW

2»

Re: OLW

• Dear Emmett,

I am so in love with you. I love your little squishy face, the way you look at your daddy, and how you always manage to make me smile. I am also incredibly proud of the fact that you are now doing six hour long sleep stretches. Its making things a bit easier for me! GAHH I LOVE YOU.

XO,

Your proud momma

Dear FI,

Thank you for helping me with errands yesterday. I don't really compliment you, or say how thankful I am, and I need to change that. You are adorable with our son, and I can't imagine my life without you. 

Also, last night blew my mind.

Much love,

Your Fiancee

Dear neighbor who lives downstairs,

DAFUQ? No, but actually. You filed a noise ordinance against FI and I for "walking up our stairs too loud"? Are you freaking serious? I hope you know that its considered a violation of our lease and can cause grounds for eviction if we get two more.  

After you filed the complaint on Friday, I was kind enough to give you my phone number so that management doesn't have to get involved. It was my fault, because I thought you weren't crazy...but I was wrong, you managed to call us in the middle of the night the next day, waking my son, to complain about non-existent noise? You are super duper awesome...not. 

No love,
    One pissed off neighbor who is scared to walk around her house past 10 PM.

Dear Building Management,

I love you guys, but why did you have to comply with this neighbor? He is unstable in some capacity, and by allowing him to file this complaint for walking up and down our stairs too loudly is some special kind of stupid. We have been great tenants, paid our rent on time in full, and have been here longer than him, without any prior complaints. 

My son's room is downstairs, so I really hope you weren't being serious when you suggested that I don't walk around at night in order to be sensitive to our "neighbor". I'm fed up, and this is horse shit. 

Sorry not sorry,

Me.
  • BreMRBreMR member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper

Dear @blabla89 - I love your sig picture. It is adorable and makes me aaawww

Dear @BreMR - Sending job vibes!!! Also, automatic pet feeder. I wouldn't trust FI to feed my cat, he would totally forget!

Dear @KeptInStitches - That is beyond sucky, I'm sorry :( How could all of the weekends be booked, the frat had 3 on hold!?

Dear @Blue & White - Feel better!!

ETF bad typing/spelling...must cut nails as soon as I get home.

SITB:

@lmcooper86 haha!! I have an automatic water filler, maybe I'll throw down an extra bowl for food, I'll only be gone until Tuesday! 

• More letters!

Dear Jeweler,
    YAY for meeting with us! Yay for saying my dream ring should be no problem and be in budget! Yay for resizing my current ring right then and there for free because my fingers are bloated! You are my hero.
    ALL THE LOVE,
    Me

Dear FI,
    Curse you for making me crave Potbelly for lunch and also informing me we're having pizza for dinner because we both forgot to set something out to thaw... my waist line hates you. I guess I'll just enjoy my birthday week and get back on my diet and exercise regime next week...
    Bloatedly yours,
    FI

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @lmcooper86, it seems like the frat didn't take it but the lady holding a conference did? I officially don't understand how that place books things, but we've got calls in to about 7 different places and I think that 1 might work, but it's about double the fee. It would depend on how the food comes in for budget. Maybe a golf course? I think we've got one in the area that might work, I'll make sure FI is calling them as well.
  • Dear doctors, I've been at the hospital since last night. Come visit me and tell me how to fix this shiz. -not a fan of this Iv in my arm :/ Dear hubs, Sorry your spend so much time here with me. I'm getting better this time! Wife Dear universe, We are trying to buy a house. A hospital admission kinda is screwing with that Blue
    Oh damn. I hope you're better soon! 

• @lmcooper86 awww thanks!

@weewittlewizabeth YAY! what's it going to look like?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• @bride2b71614, your neighbor sounds like a piece of work! And literally I can't believe anybody took that complaint seriously! I hope he gets a life, that's ridiculous.

Dear Lindsey Stirling,

GHPOAINEFOIDSHHOGEBNGAHOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (That means, "Holy crap, what an amazing concert, so glad I went!")

Love,
    A huge fan

Dear self,

Haha, you are getting old. :) I can't help but be entertained by your inability to stay out past 10 pm without longing for your bed, or your curmudgeon-ness when observing all the "young people" around you. We don't have to go and do stuff like the concert all the time, but admit it, you had fun and it was worth the hassle (and even that weird guy following you and your friend around ALL NIGHT).

Seriously, you're 25. Enjoy your life a little bit right now.

Love,
    You

Dear computation exam,

FINALLY I UTTERLY AND COMPLETELY KICKED YOUR ASS! 100%, BABY! PASSING ALL THE MEDS WITH NO ERRORS FTW!

Feeling proud of myself,
    Nursing student who never has to take a damn math test again!

Dear bed,

I miss you sooooooooooo much! Soon we will be reunited, but I have to finish these damn busy work assignments first or they will never get done. :(

Love,
    Sleepyhead

Dear Chick-fil-A, Chipotle, and all manner of pizza places,

Can you please all just close for a while so I have to live on healthy food for a change?

Sincerely,
    The cravings won't stop

• @blabla89 I kept coming back to this setting: image

I want purple sapphires for the side stones, 6 prongs for the center stone, and then for the peekaboos an alexandrite and a garnet (birthstones). The jeweler said he's seen that setting around, so he'll probably be able to order it no problem. He's going to shop around and send us some pics in the next day or two. He said if we do have to custom make it, it will be slightly more expensive but should still fall within our budget. At the absolute max, the whole process should take 3 weeks. Yaaaaaay! 

Also, I love the pic in your sig. SUPER cute!

• Dear body,

Yes, I am becoming aware that we are painfully out of shape. Mind over matter for a while, okay? For not having worked out in years, 1.5 miles of speed-walking, 10 sit-ups, and 20 crunches is a start. We're going to get stronger.

Sincerely,
    Gotta fit into my wedding dress and some working out wouldn't hurt
  • @weewittlewizabeth thank you! And that ring setting will look sooo pretty with your moissanite and the purple sapphires
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards