Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Update: We got married

2»

Re: Update: We got married

• Options
    LAM, I am so sorry for your loss. You are already an amazing wife to your new husband and it's obvious that you will be as time goes on.  God was with you on your wedding day and will continue to be.  Congratulations on your marriage and I hope you and your husband find peace in this terrible loss.
  • Options
    I have nothing to add other than I'm so sorry for your and your husband's loss.  Internet hugs to you
    Don't worry guys, I have the Wedding Police AND the Whambulance on speed dial!
  • Options
    Thank you for the update.  I've found myself keying into google to try and see if she'd been found every couple of days and wondered how you and your husband were doing.

I'm so sorry for your loss.  I cannot begin to fathom what you and your husband are presently going through.  He is blessed to have you.   

I love the photo you shared.  I hope it can continue to bring you comfort.
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss, you and your family are in my prayers.
  • Options
    Praying for you, your husband and family right now.
  • Options
    I was so hoping not to get an update like this. I'm terribly sorry. And you look absolutely beautiful. What a perfect photo.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear about your mother in law! You are right in saying the most important thing is that the two of you are married now; you have each other to lean on as husband and wife.  I will be praying for God's continued comfort, peace, and encouragement for you and your whole family.  

And that is such a beautiful photo... I would totally frame that
  • Options
    Sending big hugs
  • Options
    I am so terribly terribly sorry, and also so grateful that you have each other. You are starting life together with a much deeper understanding and perspective of "better and worse" than most people do, and I hope that many many better times are coming for both of you. The picture is beautiful. All my best wishes for your future. 
  • Options
    The trials and heartache you have both been through so early in life should not be faced by anyone.  Your challenges in your story are an example of "for better or worse" that no one would consider possible - especially at such a young age.  One might think an elderly couple might have gone through such problems throughout many years but your story is a reminder to us all that wedding vows are no joke and you'd better be ready for what comes your way.

My heart breaks for your both and you will be in my prayers as you start your healing journey.  You were a stunning bride and I do hope there will be a time when you can remember your wedding day and have something bring a smile to your face.
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. Hopefully you and your husband find peace soon. 
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your family's loss.  That was what I was hoping you wouldn't have to share.

Hugs and prayers for your husband and in-laws and best wishes for your marriage.  
  • Options
    LAM, so very very sorry for the loss you and your husband experienced.  I can understand the difficulty you are having reconciling a joyous occasion with one that tears at your heart.  It is good that you postponed the honeymoon - I would honestly wait until you and your husband are further out of the grieving process before going.  And I agree with PP, grief counseling is something I highly recommend, especially because it sounds like you and your husband are the rock that everyone else is looking to for strength. 

My deepest sympathies.  Your photo is beautiful - I wish you and your husband health and happiness in your life together. And healing.
    My reaction to most everything on the internet today:
  • Options
    NymeruNymeru member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    I'm sorry for your loss.  I just have no words.  I can't imagine going through that.
  • Options
    LAM, I was not around for the original post, but reading this update broke my heart all the same. I cannot imagine the incredible sense of loss you and your husband must be feeling. The picture that you attached touched me deeply - what a beautiful sign that everything will eventually be okay. Not just one, but three crosses - symbols of the faith that it seems that you and your husband share. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you experience this most difficult time. I am so sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    I'm so very sorry to hear this news, I was hoping and praying they would find her safe and sound.

Your photo is beautiful and I hope one day you can look back on your wedding and remember some good things as well.
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear this. :(

That picture is absolutely gorgeous. I agree that you should have it framed.

Also, I know your dress gives you bad memories right now, but I must say that it's a very pretty dress and you look beautiful in it.
  • Options
    If God is with us, LAM, who can be against us?  Satan is powerless against the prayers of His children, and I shall certainly be one of those children lifting all of you up in my prayers.
  • Options
    LAM my faith leads me to agree that Satan is just waiting and watching to celebrate your and your husband's fall.  I will be praying for you daily that He wraps you in His arms and carries you through this.  Many hugs and prayers for your both.
  • Options
    I'm so very sorry for your loss. That is not the update I was hoping for but congratulations on your marriage and you guys are very lucky to have each other during this terrible time.

• Options
    My condolences to you and your family. What a hard event to live through and even harder to understand. These pages of notes here--maybe print them out and consider them cards to bring you solace and comfort in the months to come.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards